2018' October 5.

logo_327715.png

Please make a Trainer MAF!
friends.gif

Last edited:

Animeguy6482

Reaction score
+1

Mr. Antifun If you will still be making trainers by the release date, but can't afford the game I will gladly gift the game to you. I am a huge fan of Greek Mythology since reading Percy Jackson in middle school.

Gilum

Reaction score
Best already for the versions on the 2.October Began

(translated with Google translator)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
+1

Mr. Antifun If you will still be making trainers by the release date, but can't afford the game I will gladly gift the game to you. I am a huge fan of Greek Mythology since reading Percy Jackson in middle school.
Even if i stopped doing trainers i would just come back for this one , I'm not a fan of Greek Mythology per say just huge fan of the Assassin Creed series .

Animeguy6482

Reaction score
Even if i stopped doing trainers i would just come back for this one , I'm not a fan of Greek Mythology per say just huge fan of the Assassin Creed series .
You're my Hero! I love the Assassin Creed series too. But the new game taking place in Ancient Greece, just made it that much more awesome for me. lol

Btw, did you happen to get any of the editions that lets you play tomorrow? Oct. 2

Animeguy6482

Reaction score
Oh, Mr.Antifun I have some other cheats to recommend. There is ship battles in the game like with Black Flag.

Infinite Ship Health

Infinite Ship Ammo

Would be nice cheats. Thank you

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
You're my Hero! I love the Assassin Creed series too. But the new game taking place in Ancient Greece, just made it that much more awesome for me. lol

Btw, did you happen to get any of the editions that lets you play tomorrow? Oct. 2
Nope , Got the standard edition i didn't even know you can play early by getting the gold edition .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
So i refunded standard edition got the Gold Edition on steam but people saying the game will unlock at 1600 UTC which is like 6 hours from now .

Last edited: