Trainer Search

TheFireLIne42

Reaction score
Hey, I like your trainer way better than others because u don't need to pay for it plus ar u gonna fix the mega xp and infinite health and ship boost cuz they don't work for me. Anyway awesome program definitely helped me progress so far in my game :) :):):)

nina65

Reaction score
Can you get banned for that? and can i still enter community events with a save file that used cheats?

Thanks again MrAntiFun!

Lauwynn

Donor
Reaction score
Can you get banned for that? and can i still enter community events with a save file that used cheats?

Thanks again MrAntiFun!

Nothing will happens, the cheat dosen't touch the server side, then you just cheat your in game resources. Just like if you gave yourself a power-up or take a shortcut, but finally, everyone will get what you got faster. However i can't be sure about orichalc if you find a way to cheat that one.

brantleycmd

Reaction score
Thank you. Infinite Items doesn't seem to be working. Gold stays the same, and can't craft because not enough stuff.

You have to have at least as much resources as is required for whatever you're crafting. So if something costs 200 wood, you have to have at least 200 wood. But when you craft it, you wont lose that wood. It's not obvious at first. But that's how it works. What I did was buy everything in a shop and dismantle it or sell it until i had a lot of gold.

Trade goods that you havbe more than one of wont disappear either, so you can just spam click it and keep getting paid.

Paul Ochon

Reaction score
Hey. Just noticed something. While using the trainer, I keep getting a "desynchronized" error when I finish a fight in the arena. Anyone else encountering this problem ? Is there a fix ?
Thanks !!

CoachHuy

Reaction score
The trainer works correctly, thank you very much

I made it through the opening scene but once i get to the point of fighting the thugs, I can't move and I can't adjust any of the settings. I've restarted the game multiple times now and nothing is working. Any help?

combine zero

Reaction score
I made it through the opening scene but once i get to the point of fighting the thugs, I can't move and I can't adjust any of the settings. I've restarted the game multiple times now and nothing is working. Any help?

Interesting that you ran into this after the pirated version of the game came out! Hmmmmmmmmmm

MnJohnson1055

Reaction score
this is during the beginning of the game at a couple spots.
From what I've found when dealing with the thugs you cannot have any codes at first and then when you save phoebe at the beach you cannot have better stealth activated. I hope this helps.