Trainer Search

yadira69

Super Donor
Reaction score
yes, as MnJohnson1055 said, you can not activate the trainer at the beginning of the game, otherwise everything stops, tries to do the first quests without activating the trainer

mcouillard101

Reaction score
Simple, it's serverside-stored, either you just cant get ore offline or if the server detects a mismatch, it either resets or bans you straight away

First of all TYVM MAF!! great work as always

now for why I quoted the above post:
(bearing in mind I have read EVERY post in this thread since page 1) what confuses me about the oricalchum is this: it CAN'T be stored online, and here's why...I'm playing a "non-retail" (c r a c k e d) version of the game from CPY (conspiracy release group), so I have zero online functionality at all, yet I still have oricalchum and am continuing to find it in the world all the time, and when I save, exit and reload (still offline remember) all my oricalchum is still there and continues to grow as I find more, so obviously this is in my "offline" save files as I don't even HAVE online for this game, and am in absolutely no way connected to Ubisoft or Uplay.
So it MUST be possible to adjust the amount in some way without having to touch anything related to online. Just food for thought, and if anybody can figure this out please let me know

lovemetal626

Reaction score
Is the Mega xp really overkill? Or does it still take some time to level?

I just want it to be at the same as those damn Micro transactions they have. But don't want to be OP

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
Yeah there's a different site for server-side hacks, same place you can find GTA V hacks. Won't link it here, google is a pirate's friend ;)

mcouillard101

Reaction score
Yeah there's a different site for server-side hacks, same place you can find GTA V hacks. Won't link it here, google is a pirate's friend ;)
lol yeah but what if you don't HAVE any connection to a server? (like my CPY version--totally offline) what then?

xreaperx

Reaction score
awesome work mrantifun, hell ill be happy with just infinite life lol!!

did you beat the game already mrantifun? lol if so damn your fast!

lovemetal626

Reaction score
seriously? it was asked and answered 2 posts above your, jesus stop being so lazy and read the F'ing thread

Bro chill out. I had that post for like 2 seconds before I edited it. I scrolled too fast on the last page and didn't see it. Then I edited my post for another question

"Is the Mega xp really overkill? Or does it still take some time to level?

I just want it to be at the same as those damn Micro transactions they have. But don't want to be OP"

mcouillard101

Reaction score
Bro chill out. I had that post for like 2 seconds before I edited it. I scrolled too fast on the last page and didn't see it. Then I edited my post for another question

"Is the Mega xp really overkill? Or does it still take some time to level?

I just want it to be at the same as those damn Micro transactions they have. But don't want to be OP"

to answer your question, mega xp gives 10x the xp, and it's still kinda slow levelling once you get to around 25 or so, because at that point it's REALLY slow levelling without the cheat...theres really not a whole lot of point in using it IMO since a lot of enemies and quests, etc scale as you level as well (eg: try using it in the very beginning and you'll notice that quests on that island that used to be lvl 4 are suddenly lvl 10)
really depends on how you wanna play

Bierwichtel

Reaction score
just as an fyi, patch 1.07 will drop later today (so the "1.07 trainer, please" can begin earlier than usual) :D

Bierwichtel

Reaction score
1.06 Trainer still works with 1.07 patch

edit:
let's do it the other way around;
functions that still work properly: inf. health, inf. oxygen, inf. items, and inf. ship health
functions that might still work: inf. adrenaline, inf. ship boost

Last edited:

Rainb0w67

Reaction score
Hi, the infinite xp doesn't work for me, and for the infinite ressources when i have 9 old tablets the feature doesn't work... 1.0.7 is live !

mcouillard101

Reaction score
Hi, the infinite xp doesn't work for me, and for the infinite ressources when i have 9 old tablets the feature doesn't work...
just making sure you know to run the trainer as admin, AFTER you launch the game and load into a save file first, also make sure you have the same game version as the trainer (version is in bottom right on main menu of the game)...also its not infinite, it gives 10x the xp, so if you're already a high level (25 or up) it will still take a while to level even with the cheat