Trainer Search

OMEGALUL3169

Reaction score
It's now containing Trojan for bitcoin mining lmao really MR. ANTIFUN that desperate for money?

DON'T DOWNLOAD IT!
in b4 he deletes this.

Reaction score
It's now containing Trojan for bitcoin mining lmao really MR. ANTIFUN that desperate for money?

DON'T DOWNLOAD IT!
in b4 he deletes this.

Quit talking out of your arse, you moron. There is no Trojan in this, for bitcoin mining or otherwise. A simple look at your CPU usage would tell you that. But then I guess it must be difficult for you to see anything, with your head that far up your own arse. Sit down, and shut up.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score

DON'T DOWNLOAD IT!
in b4 he deletes this.
Heh, like i said before and now telling you, it's false positive that's why they flag it because our trainers uses memory obfuscation for games and it doesn't inject anything except just part with game process.

So if you have actually evidence of it, please illuminate us otherwise don't ever misinform members in error, almost forgot, we aren't desperate for the money nor implying users to donate as matter of fact, donation is a huge benefit to us so that we would be able to purchase games for trainers quick as possible, payments for hosting and keeping community alive etc. ,not mention we are doing trainers for free for everybody.
yes, troyan virus
Suddenly my computer decided to treat your trainer as virus and won't let me start it or even download a new one after i deleted the one I had.
Dammit, looks like they managed somehow getting ahead a few pieces of code that looks suspicious for them but still like always it's false positive, almost all current trainer engine version has it so for now use temporary solution which is add to exception or disable real-time protection.
Quit talking out of your arse, you moron. There is no Trojan in this, for bitcoin mining or otherwise. A simple look at your CPU usage would tell you that. But then I guess it must be difficult for you to see anything, with your head that far up your own arse. Sit down, and shut up.
We would be appreciate not to use a bit of censored words still we understand logical reason behind it :) as for CPU usage it shouldn't use much (default around 0,5-1%) we had similar issue in previous version using high cpu because of hotkeys methods so we had to improvise it by removing it a part of it and has been updated in current engine version (v1.02).

Last edited:
Reaction score
We would be appreciate not to use a bit of censored words still we understand logical reason behind it :) as for CPU usage it shouldn't use much (default around 0,5-1%) we had similar issue in previous version using high cpu because of hotkeys methods so we had to improvise it by removing it a part of it and has been updated in current engine version (v1.02).

My apologies. I'll refrain from being so... forthright, in future. On topic, I've noticed that the most up-to-date version of this trainer does not function on my recently updated 1.07 version of the game. Do you happen to know if MAF is working on an update? Many thanks.

Reaction score
How does one use the Mega EXP cheat?

If you're using the latest version of the game and the trainer, it doesn't work at all. However, if you're running an older version of the game with the appropriate version of the trainer, then it's as simple as pressing F11, and then doing something that gets you XP. Instead of the usual (often) small amount of XP, you'll be granted tens of thousands of XP instead, boosting you up through the levels super quickly.

Bierwichtel

Reaction score
Jfyi: just got done playing ACOD for the moment about five minutes ago; trainer still works perfectly fine #shrug

Silverthorn89

Reaction score
no longer allowing download on any browser as of 25 November.. throwing up multiple virus alerts? it's also automatically deleted my 1.06 trainer that i've been easily using up until yesterday with no troubles :(

Reaction score
no longer allowing download on any browser as of 25 November.. throwing up multiple virus alerts? it's also automatically deleted my 1.06 trainer that i've been easily using up until yesterday with no troubles :(

That's Windows being a pain in the rear end again, as per usual. There's nothing, at all, wrong with any of MAF's trainers.

Open Windows Defender Security Centre, head to Virus and Threat Protection, in there select Virus and Threat Protection settings, once there scroll down to the heading "Exclusions" and click on "Add or remove exclusions".

Once in there, click "Add an exclusion", select "Folder" from the drop down, and then navigate to your browsers download folder, then hit "Select Folder" in the bottom right corner of the window.

Once you've done that, I'd recommend going to your desktop, and creating a folder specifically for MAF's trainers to go in. Once you've done that, simply follow the exact same steps you took to exclude your download folder. You can, if you like, also exclude the trainer itself by selecting file from the "Add exclusion" drop down instead of folder, just to be sure Windows gets the message.

Voila! Enjoy using your trainers without Windows being such a pain the butt.

Reaction score
1.07 for both, I am using avast though, maybe that makes a difference?

It shouldn't make any difference. For the life of me I just can't get the 1.07 trainer to function. I'll re-download and try again, just in case something went awry.

Aeroth

Reaction score
Could you add some extra damage cheat? Combat system gets slow and tedious sometimes.

BTW thank you for your effort on making this trainers!
Cheers!

pardonthemess

Reaction score
Thanks you very much for the update but better stealth (F8) does not seem to be working

Sicktag

Reaction score
A program that basically hacks your game will show up as a virus because what it is trying to access.

Thanks you very much for the update but better stealth (F8) does not seem to be working
If you level up the stealth perk it is the same as this. Plus they don't stack.

darewae543543e

Reaction score
th
then, why every version is not signed as virus, only 1.06 and 1.07 are???

yadira69

Super Donor
Reaction score
I tried The trainer and it works, except the Megaexperience, for the rest everything is ok.
Thank you so much for the trainer and for your work.