Trainer Search

etech2013

Reaction score
You must have at least 1 of the resource for the resources cheat to effect it
I have more than 1 for each resource ( 59 soft leather, 1k rock, 1k wood, .....) but infinite Items doesn't seem to be working :( , and so was mega exp

MysticPhoenix

Reaction score
If you're using the latest version of the game and the trainer, it doesn't work at all. However, if you're running an older version of the game with the appropriate version of the trainer, then it's as simple as pressing F11, and then doing something that gets you XP. Instead of the usual (often) small amount of XP, you'll be granted tens of thousands of XP instead, boosting you up through the levels super quickly.
Does it work for version 1.0.6 its not the latest one.I know you said older versions do but still i want to know.Also its not me so dont tell me to go and try, its for a friends as soon as he tries and sees if it works or not ill let ya know.Thanks.

Sanscouer

Reaction score
Hello, I playing in Uplay 1.07...
Health, Adrenaline, Oxygen, Inf Resources, Inf itens, Instant cooldown, inf ship health and boost works fine...

But the most need not... Better Sealth not working at all...

I dont use Ability points and mega exp, so i don't know if works...

MysticPhoenix

Reaction score
Also Mr.AntiFun can you make it so that Mega.Exp is customizable, for ex: I want to get 1k xp now, then i change my mind and want to get 2k xp, is this possible?Ofc dont make it reaching from 1k to 2k if you can make it so that we can add as much xp as we want, ofcourse if its possible other than that a huge thanks from me cuz the trainer works like charm.

Mazrick

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer. Just letting you know that it doesn't work well with the arena. Desync's after battle when trainer is activated.

Bierwichtel

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer. Just letting you know that it doesn't work well with the arena. Desync's after battle when trainer is activated.
are you on Steam or Uplay? Works perfectly fine for me on Uplay. ver. 1.07

yadira69

Super Donor
Reaction score
I read 1.0.7 Patch Notes:
"If you have already passed level 50, the experience accumulated before this increase will automatically be transformed into skill points.The experience gained before the patch will not increase your level".
Pd: As I did not say. I can level up perfectly without activating the megaexperience (you do not need it) you go up quickly, especially by battles or conquest of the region or the main quests that give a lot of experience.
The trainer works well for me.

Last edited:

Abided

Reaction score
Can you make an option for unlimited Artifact Fragments? to upgrade the spear.

Bierwichtel

Reaction score
Can you make an option for unlimited Artifact Fragments? to upgrade the spear.
bad idea, artifact fragments are directly connected to number of cult members; it would most likely utterly break a main quest.

the game would not let you upgrade your spear without the requisite number of members having been assassinated (turns out this is where the fragments 0/22 reset "glitch" originated from)

Bierwichtel

Reaction score
and more importantly:

new patch dropping within the next 24 hours!

vanteal

Reaction score
Newest trainer is screaming VIRUS anytime I try to Dl it.

Bierwichtel

Reaction score
Newest trainer is screaming VIRUS anytime I try to Dl it.
which anti virus are you using? Some AV either delete their exception folders after an update, or use even more aggressive heuristics, in any case it's a false positive, not every av programme will give an alert. (just trust that MAF knows what they are doing)