Trainer Search

Raroo

Reaction score
inf ability points isnt working just gave me 241 and inf resources isnt working either

digitaldevil

Reaction score
does it? I have the same cheats on ac.origins that buys for loot boxes that work. Maybe because it's loot and not gold?

rumcajs69

Reaction score
I can't seem to get above 207 skill points after using mega exp and only this one. Is my save ****** or is it capped in game ?

sucemateub

Reaction score
Indeed, the game's just been updated to V1.13 but I don't know if it really changed anything to the validity of the current trainer. I finished episode 2 of The 1st Blade yesterday and won't probably play the game until episode 3. Just tell us, people, if this new patch affected the validity of the last trainer.

monkerlotus

Reaction score
I can't seem to get above 207 skill points after using mega exp and only this one. Is my save ****** or is it capped in game ?
Thats the hard cap, the game will not let you exceed this number of points, you get so many from leveling and then others from quests/exploration etc. you are NOT meant to max out everything and antifun cannot force a checked component past it's maximum, your game will crash. I have already tested it with Cosmos editer.

Randseba

Reaction score
On the new "1.12b" trainer, Inf. Ships Boost won't activate.

Tested HP, Adren, Items, Ship HP, Fast Kill, Mega EXP... All that stuff works with game version 1.13.

rmdredd

Reaction score
i cant get resource option to work health ect works using the 1.12b trainer

rumcajs69

Reaction score
Thats the hard cap, the game will not let you exceed this number of points, you get so many from leveling and then others from quests/exploration etc. you are NOT meant to max out everything and antifun cannot force a checked component past it's maximum, your game will crash. I have already tested it with Cosmos editer.

I saw that ubi support responded that the hard cap is not there, to upgrade all mastery you need to get to mastery lvl 1440 and its apparently doable. Just wondering if the mega exp itself created the cap, if gaining levels legit way would not lock it at 207

beeflord

Reaction score
does anyone have a problem with ability points just not registering? Even when I level up I no longer get any points.

Dondie

Reaction score
New update has been released 1.1.3. Some options work some like Infinite Ship Boost doesn't work.

monkerlotus

Reaction score
I saw that ubi support responded that the hard cap is not there, to upgrade all mastery you need to get to mastery lvl 1440 and its apparently doable. Just wondering if the mega exp itself created the cap, if gaining levels legit way would not lock it at 207

I wouldn't know about mega xp, most people have been asking about infinite points, that is what i tested.

if you gain xp you'll get the points, keeping in mind points granted by the trainer still create a deficit, like granting yourself all 200 points at level 1 will require to level up 200+ times before the game grants points again.

What i could do later is see how big i can make an exp bonus and quickly level up and see if it bugs out at all or it just keeps going.

The current hard cap DOES exist, the game does not enjoy people passing the 207 points(at least artificially), but it could be tied to a leveling gate or a story gate/spear upgrade limit etc that the game just says "no way that is hapopening"

monkerlotus

Reaction score
does anyone have a problem with ability points just not registering? Even when I level up I no longer get any points.

If you granted yourself points, you created a deficit in your characters experience, the game calculates exp per point earned, if you gave yourself a bunch of points, it won't grant more until you reach the required xp level of those points you have already acquired.