Trainer Search

Raile

Reaction score
Also can't seem to get infinite resources to work. I do have a lot more of the resources than needed for what I'm trying.

Last edited:

MrBlueSlug

Reaction score
Trainer doesnt work with the last version 1.2.0 is there anything you can do?
Edit: thnx for the update. everything is ok now great job

Last edited:

achilles2140

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Assassin's Creed Odyssey V1.0.2 Trainer +10
Assassin's Creed Odyssey V1.0.2 Trainer +11
Assassin's Creed Odyssey V1.0.3 Trainer +11
Assassin's Creed Odyssey V1.0.5 Trainer +11
Assassin's Creed Odyssey V1.0.6 Trainer +11
Assassin's Creed Odyssey V1.0.7 Trainer +11
Assassin's Creed Odyssey V1.1.1 Trainer +11
Assassin's Creed Odyssey V1.1.1 Trainer +12
Assassin's Creed Odyssey V1.1.2 Trainer +12
Assassin's Creed Odyssey V1.1.2B Trainer +12
Assassin's Creed Odyssey V1.1.3 Trainer +12
Assassin's Creed Odyssey V1.1.4 Trainer +12
Assassin's Creed Odyssey V1.2.0 Trainer +12

Options:

1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Adrenaline
  3. Inf.Oxygen
  4. Inf.Resources
  5. Inf.Ability Points
  6. Inf.Items
  7. Instant Skill Cooldown
  8. Better Stealth
  9. Inf.Ship Health
  10. Inf.Ship Boost
  11. Mega Exp
  12. Fast Kill
Notice:

• You should have a game backup before using the Trainer to be sure nothing goes wrong because progress in this game takes time , Save older location is at C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\YourUbisoftID\5092 or 5059
  • You must have at least 1 of the resource for the resources cheat to effect it .
having a little trouble, when I push all keys starting with f1 makes a beep sound doesn't engage cheat, please help

Bierwichtel

Reaction score
To reiterate, Orichalcum is stored server side, so for the legal version of the game not cheatable...

and a heads up:

Assassin's Creed Odyssey - 1.2.1 Patch Notes
Hey everyone,

We will be deploying Patch 1.2.1 on Xbox One, PS4, and PC tomorrow, April 9.

Patch Sizes:
PS4: 0.2 GB
Xbox One: 0.1 GB
PC: 0.1 GB

*Addressed the overall stability of the game.

DomeSplode

Reaction score
First off, love your trainer. I lost my original save file thanks to ubisoft's unreliable servers. Your trainer is the reason I am still able to enjoy this game.

1. Ubisoft updated the game to version 1.2.1 and after that update the Instant cool down cheat no longer works (F7)
2. Everything else works as tested. Keep up the good work my man.

Shervinxv

Reaction score
is there any infinite money cheat? could really use some help finding it.

siwy887

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun, thank you but Inf. Resources dont work i get on left Orichalcum 80 Skin 3800 Rock 4123 Wood 61433 Old Tablet 91 Obsydian Glass 931 and Diamont 7980 pres f4 say cheat activatet and dont work :(

perallan

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun, thank you but Inf. Resources dont work i get on left Orichalcum 80 Skin 3800 Rock 4123 Wood 61433 Old Tablet 91 Obsydian Glass 931 and Diamont 7980 pres f4 say cheat activatet and dont work :(
Oricalcum are stored server side and can't be cheated so thats why that don't work.. But the rest of the Resource cheat aren't working either..

freeyourchains

Reaction score
Post version 1.2.1, Inf Cooldown still does not work. But thank you for all your excellent hard work! It has greatly enhanced my experience!

disdain

Donor
Reaction score
Actually, i don't want any of the given options except for the resources. Im tired of the grinding for ressources to upgrade the ship and equipment. I would love to see an Update for the trainer wich fixes the problem.
By the way. I love yout work.

Jokeesieaaa

Reaction score
Not entirely sure how. But i am playing Odyssey with the Uplay launcher? And all cheats work for me except for the instant cooldown. I play as Kassandra, just incase this might be a point.

Just remember to start the trainer once the game is loading up and you are past the launcher and all that.
Obviously Orichalcum is not usable with the trainer, it is a live server resource that gets updated daily, it's not cheat able.

Except for Instant Cooldown the rest of the trainer has worked like a charm, both the 1.2.0 and 1.2.1 worked just fine.

Also remember that the cheat doesn't instantly give you unlimited resources, you will still have to farm the resources first, enable the cheat and craft / upgrade or do your thing, the cheat should stop the game from actually using up what resources you have. You keep your resources.

Another thing about the Infinite Ability Points. These will only give you max 300, whilst there is over a 1000 points to be had. Once you reach 99, and then roughly 200 mastery, turn the Ability points cheat off to obtain points again. From here on out the cheat has no effect. - But you can still use the Experience boost cheat to level like crazy! -

Last edited: