Trainer Search

warriorinblue

Reaction score
The trainer doesn't seem to work for me. I have the game running and I changed the hotkeys so that it wouldn't clash with my in-game settings, but when I press the designated key, it makes a beep or a series of beeps. Nothing happens and my resources are spent even though I pressed the buttons. Help please!

Edit: Nvm
I had the wrong version. Thanks, Mr.Antifun!

Guber

Donor
Reaction score
Please update the trainer. I am having problems with the inf. points cheat, it simply does not work.
Even though it's summer, I do hope you will find it in your time to update the trainer... I'm even scared to start the game up and find that the trainer doesn't work. SO PLEASE!!!!!!

Randseba

Reaction score
Tested the newest trainer with the newest version of the game, run through Steam/uPlay, and it works just fine.

Inf HP, Adrenaline, Oxygen, Items, Instant Cooldown, Mega EXP, and Fast Kill all tested and confirmed working. I'm still on Kephallonia in my NG+ save so I haven't tested the two ship toggles yet, but I'm assuming those are going to work too.

I'm not going to touch infinite skill points, because that's always been funky and with fast kill+mega exp, you get points easily enough.

Also no, Ubisoft didn't make a statement about trainer use, they legitimately don't care. The statement they made was about people abusing their in-game content creator to make fake missions. Missions with no content yet paid out oodles of exp and $$.

maxhans

Reaction score
Hey, then maybe i am doing something wrong. Can you explain how did you make it to work? I tried offline modes on both steam and uplay, disabling overlay and i just can't make the crafting items and gold to work.

EasyDomGaming

Reaction score
not sure why it wont work for some people, I went on earlier today and all works fine, except inf skills, dont want to touch that as well, but for the rest all works fine, and both my steam and uplay launchers are left on default, with out adding lines to run it in offline mod, so ye all seams work on current trainer

Arcamean

Reaction score
Yeah I can't get anything to work for me, just a normal Anti-virus (COMODO), tried with and without admin mode and no beeps or any indication of activation. Weird because most every other game anti-fun stuff works just fine but odyssey is super picky.

Dune Drifter

Top Donor
Reaction score
Hello folks - I've been using the trainer for a few days now, they all work - although Infinite ability points only works for the initial amount that you get when starting the game, then you have to turn off infinite ability points (F5), and progress as normal.

How I run it (for those that it doesn't work for):
start up steam and Uplay,​
start up MrAntiFun Trainer (but don't switch on any F buttons yet,​
click play in Steam only (not play in Uplay)​
when the game loads, click continue or load a save​
then view Inventory (press I )​
Next Alt + Tab to the trainer,​
I switch on all of the trainer F buttons (apart from F5 as I no longer get ability points if that is switched on as I'm further than the hundred and something it first gives you - if you haven't got passed that, switch on F5 and use the ability points up, then switch it off),​
Finally, I Alt + Tab back to the game.​
I don't know if the above makes a blind bit of difference, but it works for me.​
Hope it helps​
Like if it does :)

pox67

Reaction score
I had some trouble with the 1.40 trainer. Starting the game and then the trainer (in admin mode) only mega exp worked.
After following Dune Drifter's instructions I can confirm that Infinite Resources worked as well. I didn't try any of the other options.

Xander_101

Reaction score
Infinite ability points I've never used, the rest works fine, including the ship options.

BoomBlou

Reaction score
Nothing works and I don't know how to start up the game in only steam as Dune suggested, anything I should know or try to do to fix this?

maxhans

Reaction score
Okay guys, i managed to make it work. I had the similar situation in which infinite items didn't work. Somehow, when i open trainer when already being a few minutes into game everything works as intended. I start a game and after playing for couple of minutes everything just works. I have no idea why before it wasn't working but trainer is absolutely fine. Thanks antifun.

yadira69

Super Donor
Reaction score
The trainer works fine for me. I have not activated inf. Ability, and in doing so recognized me my skill points that I had not used. Generally I play and only active: inf health, oxigeno, and enabled them of the boat when I have to use it
PS: I apologize for my bad English :)

windy day

Reaction score
Joining wemod was a mistake, their platform is unreliable doesn't work all the time in offline mode specially when their platform has a new update.

commy

Reaction score
Many thanks for your great work!
Does this 1.4.0 trainer work for the current 1.5.0 version? I use Uplay can I just execute the 1.4.0 Trainer .exe?

captain50000

Reaction score
Many thanks for your great work!
Does this 1.4.0 trainer work for the current 1.5.0 version? I use Uplay can I just execute the 1.4.0 Trainer .exe?
1.5.0 released today m8 so NOW you might Need a new trainer