Trainer Search

Carlitos

Reaction score
OMG i have the same issue those bastards changed the process name for uplay+ WHYY???? i hope my suspicion isnt correct that they wanna prevent people from cheating if they dont actually own the full game wtf.
other games still work with the trainers on UPLAY+ , i had a jam of far cry 4 and 5 those are sweet.. looks like they are stuffing around with Odessey though

Exiani

Reaction score
until maf change that trainer ask for new plus.exe instead classic exe file...well ubisoft screwing with pc crowd who wants to use mods again XD

Empty2014wpg

Reaction score
until maf change that trainer ask for new plus.exe instead classic exe file...well ubisoft screwing with pc crowd who wants to use mods again XD

Sadly not that simple, the scripts and code refer to the exe multiple times to inject code, he would have to dig into it and change all reference codes.

Last edited:

Lunatic3k

Reaction score
You can make game to use "ACOdyssey.exe" process name for plus, but trainer just crahes game anyway (at least for me). If you want to try - go to game folder, backup both exe files just in case.

Delete ACOdyssey.exe
Rename ACOdyssey_plus.exe to ACOdyssey.exe
Create a symlink using "mklink ACOdyssey_plus.exe ACOdyssey.exe" command in game folder
Run "plus" file, process name going to be normal ACOdyssey.exe

dariors789

Reaction score
Trainer cant find game process because process have different name. Is there some way how to change process name ?

DestroYa

Reaction score
The only Cheats in WeMod is from Creator SunBeam. Where are MAF´s Cheats?

Edit: This was really the last Time i gived WeMod a Chance. I switched to FLiNG Trainers.

Last edited:

flashbak420

Reaction score
The only Cheats in WeMod is from Creator SunBeam. Where are MAF´s Cheats?

Edit: This was really the last Time i gived WeMod a Chance. I switched to FLiNG Trainers.
Too bad their ACO trainer is in the same shape.

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
Which is something that the community has already determined now do you actually have any information of substance? Thanks.
Adding a new trainer is up to MAF. More than likely it won't happen until the service goes P2P because a lot of users will drop it as soon as that happens.