Trainer Search

Dondie

Reaction score
is this still working ? when i download this, my pc detected that there is a virus .. sad , my plan is to spend on heka chest's but i think i this is not working anymore ..
It's safe, that warning is a just false positive. Anyways in my experience the trainer no longer works with the current version of AC: Origins

Jvon

Donor
Reaction score
Version Assassin's Creed Origins V1.51 Trainer isn't working properly so I'm still using the previous one.

Thanks for everything you do bro

CHsteven

Reaction score
Hi, great table/cheat. I noticed starting today that the inf health does not work it seems when i jump off buildings. That always use to work, and it stopped working today. It does not seem It bugs when fighting people, only when jumping off heights. It instantly says de-synchronization - i guess the game is telling me i died :p Hopefully this can be fixed. I have been using the trainer prior to the last one, since some people said the latest one has some issues, but first time I ever encountered a problem. Thx !

Alwyn Labuschag

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Assassin's Creed Origins V1.00 Trainer +6
Assassin's Creed Origins V1.10 Trainer +6
Assassin's Creed Origins V1.20 Trainer +6
Assassin's Creed Origins V1.51 Trainer +6

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Adrenaline
  3. Inf.Oxygen
  4. Inf.Skill Points
  5. Inf.Money
  6. Inf.Arrows
Can you maybe mack a mega experience

sandman3621

Reaction score
Hi, great table/cheat. I noticed starting today that the inf health does not work it seems when i jump off buildings. That always use to work, and it stopped working today. It does not seem It bugs when fighting people, only when jumping off heights. It instantly says de-synchronization - i guess the game is telling me i died Hopefully this can be fixed. I have been using the trainer prior to the last one, since some people said the latest one has some issues, but first time I ever encountered a problem. Thx !

i solved it by starting the trainer first, then the game. after that it works properly for me.

Aman9801

Reaction score
GG wemod can't even find the game or start it. Their trainers hasn't been updated since a long time.

PE-tag

Reaction score
The trainer doesn't work anymore on Win10 with latest update

Fab3839

Reaction score
hi, why there is no option for the ship not to be destroyed I need help because every time my ship is destroyed :(..