Trainer Search

thetechgenius

Reaction score
WOW.. impressive. Thank you. Anyone else agree, this is a better game than Unity?
In terms of Gameplay and Story, yes I agree. But as for graphics, Unity looks beautiful. Unity was only released for Next Gen Systems and PC, thats why it looks so much better than Rogue. I played both Rogue and Unity and max graphics settings, and I must say Unity is a work of art, the graphics are amazing.

However, I am the type of person that chooses Gameplay and Story over Graphics any day.

Duracell2014

Reaction score
lovrtoi93 - Not worked for me, but with a little patience and pressed many times and once it was just working. Try more times when you play.

Bozo19

Reaction score
Hey guys...I have one problem with the trainer...at me it's not working the F7 to activated.Can somebody help me?Plzz

asdqweasdqwe

Reaction score
Waiting for Stealth cheat,the game is bugged,the guards become full alert instantly and have unrealistic FOV lol.

Kisu

Donor
Reaction score
One Question is the Trainer for the Uplay or the Steam Version of the Game ?

Latman

Reaction score
cant say for sure but i think all trainers made by MrAF are made on Steam versions.. i tested it on Steam version and all functions are working

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
One Question is the Trainer for the Uplay or the Steam Version of the Game ?
The game required Uplay so even if you bought game on STEAM it will launch the game via Uplay anyways, so for your answer - Doesn't matter, will work for both

Greg

Donor
Reaction score
Please add infinite gold
It's already included in "Infinite resources cheat"
- "Activate Resources *2 - activate this in the game main menu or activate it in game then pick up money right after"

YesThor

Reaction score
start game quit game to main menu pres F6 and F7 load game again and voala it is vorking. And you dont loot killed soulders or you will have to wait to start working again again.
And why would you have to loot someone if you have unlimited resources?