Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Does the new trainer works with the 1.00 version?
Well since I don't think there were any updates so far, I assume that the trainer should work fine without any problems.

ditpet

Reaction score
Well since I don't think there were any updates so far, I assume that the trainer should work fine without any problems.
Thank you, It is written that the +7 option (new) trainer is V1.10, on the other hand the firs older trainer is V1.00. So I think MAF made the new trainer for the updated game. But I dont find the update on the net.

JooseyBby

Reaction score
Stealth only seems to work until you initiate combat. What it essentially does is make enemies attack other NPCs. If there aren't any others around, the NPCs target you.

ditpet

Reaction score
I tried too. The Stealth only works as long as no other enemy sees you killiing. And Assassins are attacking too. When I hear whisper the assassin attack without problem, but the Stealth is on.

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
stealth doesn't work on 1.0 version ..but i think version doesn't matter right? The function itself doesn't work. Jesus christ, my life for a working stealth.

thetechgenius

Reaction score
stealth doesn't work on 1.0 version ..but i think version doesn't matter right? The function itself doesn't work. Jesus christ, my life for a working stealth.

Well, if you have the game on Steam/Uplay, the game should be updated automatically, and the Trainer should work fine. If you didn't buy the game, then download the latest release, uninstall the release you have now, and install the new one. Don't worry about your gamesave, your gamesave shouldn't get deleted when you uninstall the game. But to be sure, backup your gamesave and put it in a safe place on your PC, until you install the new release.

Then the Stealth should work just fine, I am using it now and it does work.

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
As always, thank you for your efforts. Any chance we could see an instant cooldown on ship weapons?

drewel2

Reaction score
"F7" is not working (IT DOES) --> Explaination. That's what I thought at first, but if you are on your boat and have enough resources to make a few upgrades...upgrade your ship. When I pressed F7, no sound and no highlights on the trainer indicator (by Alt+Tab). Only had 4,978 pounds and resources were still not maxed. Important thing is, just remember to hit F7 once only. Doing so, this is what I did. Go and raid and board a random war ship. Any of them will do. Take over the ship when they surrender and just select any ie) repair ship, send captain fleet, yadayada, and low and behold, your $$$ and Resources will MAX out automatically. I went from 4,977 pounds to 43,854,233. And most resources all close to 3000 in red (unlimited).

So to clear things up. F7 works. It does not show umtil you raid and takeover a boat.

You are welcome

Meow1337

Reaction score
Thanks man a lot! Will there be any uPlay points cheat? Thanks!

Also, all upgrades/crafts?

sourav mondal

Reaction score
the more i play the more i realize your hard work...thank you for your work...every time i play games with your trainer i realize you are simply the best...;):p:)