3. Inf.Ship Health
  4. No Reload
  5. Inf.Breath
  6. Activate Resources *2
  7. Unlimited Resources *3
  8. Super Stealth

Notice:
  • Make sure you backup your game save files
  • Activate this in the game main menu or activate it in game then pick up money right after
  • Activate this in game it wont make activating sound or turn red but ti will work and make sure Activate Resources is on , This cheat effects All of the resources , All of the Items , Ship Crew and money , This cheat and the one before it effect is not guaranteed so you should use it only if you must , Pick up some money after activating it to see the effect.
Thanks

ozyt

Reaction score
  1. Activate Resources *2
  2. Unlimited Resources *3

Is not working mrantifun, btw thanks for the trainer

piqim

Reaction score
why does it always say this?! when i launched! after the message the trainer will turn to .tmp and dissapear
Windows cannot find 'C:\Games\Assassin's Creed Rogue\Assassins Creed Rogue V1.10 Trainer +7 MrAntiFun.EXE'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again

this apeared on almost every mrantifun's trainer! why should i donate if theres this problem? ( fix it now! ) or tell me what to do.

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
why does it always say this?! when i launched! after the message the trainer will turn to .tmp and dissapear
Windows cannot find 'C:\Games\Assassin's Creed Rogue\Assassins Creed Rogue V1.10 Trainer +7 MrAntiFun.EXE'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again

this apeared on almost every mrantifun's trainer! why should i donate if theres this problem? ( fix it now! ) or tell me what to do.
Sounds to me like your antivirus is detecting it and deleting it so turn off your antivirus or put it in antivirus exceptions as it is a false positive. Google false positive if your unsure what this means. Hope this helps and good luck.

JB702

Reaction score
all is awesome but unlimited resources not working & needs unlimted cash

Winternoise

Reaction score
all is awesome but unlimited resources not working & needs unlimted cash
have no problems with u. resources, maybe u need some resources first or so.
*have the steam complete version.

Latman

Reaction score
just click it anywhere. but.. if you kill someone in front of someone they can spot you. but if not - you can run around soldiers all you want they wont do anything