Trainer Search

leonheart

Reaction score
i just bought the game. havent installed it yet. see veryone posted ask to update the trainer. so the old one wont work? if so please update mister.

leonheart

Reaction score
i'm testing the trainr, even when i'm not using trainer, my money keeps coming back to 99999999 and my exp keeps leveling after kills. Either this good or bad but that what happened to my game.

Peleko Iakona

Reaction score
when using the invisibility it makes it so i cant progress in the game. i go to check points during a mission and the game wont go to the next part of the mission, please update

Wuulfebear

Master Donor
Reaction score
are we able to get editing options for the trainer? everytime I press F3 it closes down the game, but only when I have the trainer going.

yadira69

Super Donor
Reaction score
You must write the request for an update of the trainer, so Mr can work better to update the trainer :
http://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/update-request-rules.12649/

Title: NameOfTheGame (Full name of the Game, nothing else before or after that)
Trainer Name: Some games have multiple trainers so include which trainer you using and it's version.
Platform: Steam, Origin, Uplay.
Version: Include the build of the game.
Features Not Working: Include what features are not working.

False Requests: Because people don't test properly the Trainer they have requested an update for, It causes MrAntiFun to falsely install the game, waste his time checking these "outdated" Trainers, the next person to request an update without fully testing the Trainer before, will get a warn.

Mike75L

Super Donor
Reaction score
Trainer works good for me tested on windows 8 64bit steam version

Last edited: