1. God Mode
  2. Inf.Gadget
  3. Inf.Ammo
  4. Inf.Items
  5. Inf.Money
  6. Inf.Resources Upgrading for Gang
  7. Undetected

Notice:
  • I had to mix 4 cheats into one in the trainer because the game uses anticheats and that way it prevents crashes
  • For Money or Gangs resources upgrading first activate cheats then spend some money or upgrade something and you will get very high value instead of the value decreasing .
  • Run trainer as admin and backup your game save ,Start game first then the trainer too.
Why are there 2 attached files? Just curious

rerem

Reaction score
Looking at getting syndicate are the trainers still working correctly and useable by chance? Me getting the game kinda hinges son me not having to deal with fighting as I just want the story and lore x.x

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
For some reason Infinite Metal in resources is not working or am I missing something?
Read notice, I have no idea what bug your having I am using the Trainer and it's all good.

I am using retail version I don't know if the Trainer is up to date also don't know if my game is aswell, I guess the Trainer is outdated.

Snazzle

Reaction score
Just a note - Trainer isn't working with latest version (release with the Last Maharaja DLC). Selecting God Mode caused CTD. Infinite Resources and Infinite Items/Ammo/Gadgets appears to function as designed.

Arsenic_Touch

Reaction score
Got it to work yesterday, but I guess there was an update because it just crashes now. Right on god mode like the post above me says.

pillgrim

Master Donor
Reaction score
Just a note - Trainer isn't working with latest version (release with the Last Maharaja DLC). Selecting God Mode caused CTD. Infinite Resources and Infinite Items/Ammo/Gadgets appears to function as designed.
Same problem here :confused:

pillgrim

Master Donor
Reaction score
MrAntifun! when you have the time and opportunity... can you please try to fix this??:rolleyes:
I know this is not exactly the easiest trainer to update because of the damn ANTI-cheat system...;)

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Current trainer seems to work on V1.40 , Start game first then run trainer as admin ,Activate F1 then F2 then whatever cheats you want .

Wtd03

Reaction score
I dont understand the purpose of an anti cheat system. I mean you bought the game why should they care if you cheat or not in it?

Grundy

Reaction score
I dont understand the purpose of an anti cheat system. I mean you bought the game why should they care if you cheat or not in it?
cause of micro transactions.... cheating could possibly result in the greedy blighters losing money...

Grundy

Reaction score
Also, i used the inf resource/money cheat but now every tiem i buy something my money magically goes back up to 99999999 is this intentional?

(even with the cheat/trainer turned off)