Trainer Search

Johnnyabused

Reaction score
The last thing we need is a increase exp or increase skill points option. Even when it is pain in the a** to hack this game it would be very nice :)

omgWTF

Reaction score
not to do with the trainer, but hows the game running? smoother than unity at launch?
I've got a 980TI recommended ultra getting 90-140fps but drops down below 35fps dipping down to HIGH pre-sets it runs like butter but bumping it up to ULTRA gives me the drops again... maybe just afew kinks need to be tweaked patch is expected this week anyway.

Imparasite

Donor
Reaction score
I've got a 980TI recommended ultra getting 90-140fps but drops down below 35fps dipping down to HIGH pre-sets it runs like butter but bumping it up to ULTRA gives me the drops again... maybe just afew kinks need to be tweaked patch is expected this week anyway.

this game needs 4gb+ vgm imagine from low - ultra high graphics , one 980/970 is not enough to max all settings, ive got 980 also all max settings but leave anti aliasing to txaa only it runs 60-57 fps for me hope its helps.

omgWTF

Reaction score
this game needs 4gb+ vgm imagine from low - ultra high graphics , one 980/970 is not enough to max all settings, ive got 980 also all max settings but leave anti aliasing to txaa only it runs 60-57 fps for me hope its helps.
I have a 980TI 6GB VRAM, 32GB Corsair Dominator DDR4 RAM, But like i said i can run ultra ok but i get major dips below 35 frames for no reason what so ever keeping it on HIGH I maintain 100+

Mdolla

Reaction score
I have a 970 and have everything maxxed but I put shadows on High and set the Antialiasing to FXAA and I'm getting 50 - 60fps. I find that if you turn the shadows to High that gives you a huge frame rate boost. As the Nvidia PCSS uses a massive amount of power. Or its just not optimized like at all for Syndicate.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I have a 970 and have everything maxxed but I put shadows on High and set the Antialiasing to FXAA and I'm getting 50 - 60fps. I find that if you turn the shadows to High that gives you a huge frame rate boost. As the Nvidia PCSS uses a massive amount of power. Or its just not optimized like at all for Syndicate.
Well at least It's better the Unity, They will come out with patches just have to wait, for example I have the same AMD GPU they put on recommended tho my CPU is kinda low, it's i5 4570 my gpu is amd r9 280x Dual-X 3GB OC and 8 RMA I assume I can run at Medium which is fine by me as long as I will have a good FPS :)

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I have just played over 1 hour and I have only done the way to the part where you go with that white dude to his shop or whatsoever lol the game runs smooth, I get 60 Stable everywhere, it drops down to 45-50 while there is an explosion I am running the game on:

High Preset:

The 4 first on High
Ambient SSAO
Anti-Aliasing FXAA

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
The only thing that is still needed is skill points and xp

Last edited:

mod.sim

Reaction score
I might be doing something wrong, but when I start the trainer, it freezes Windows Explorer, then it add 3-4 unclosable processes, visible in Task Manager. The trainer itself does not open. I hope nothing suspicious is going on here.

selphie

Reaction score
Ok, i don't` mean to be rude, but your Stealth is even worse than Fling`s )))) Active Targets such as Tampliers or Slave Kids are disappeared also ) And if you disable stealth in Fling`s trainer, targets reapers, in case with your trainer this trick is not working, they disappeared forever, until you restart the game without stealth.

erickhc

Reaction score
Yup, stealth makes targets disappear. Everything else is working fab!

beowulf6666

Reaction score
first of all...thanks for the hard work....second...i have no idea where to find the savegames...so i can back them up

can u help?