Trainer Search

Scoubi7

Reaction score
Both trainers don't work for me (I play with the UPlay version)

matz1234592

Reaction score
Hi,

i deactivated the money and recources cheat but every time i lose money a few seconds later it resets the money
do anyone do how i can deactivate the whole trainer?

beowulf6666

Reaction score
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\<somenumbers>\

C:\users\<username>\appdata\local\ubisoft game launcher\savegame_storage

thanks but those are not it!

the programfiles location has savegames from 2014 (ass creed black flag savegame) and the second has savegames from 2012.

i know these are the "usual" locations...but they are not for this game
any other ideas?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
thanks but those are not it!

the programfiles location has savegames from 2014 (*** creed black flag savegame) and the second has savegames from 2012.

i know these are the "usual" locations...but they are not for this game
any other ideas?
C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\uplay\XXX\Saves\AssassinsCreedSyndicate

or just watch the video of Tal lol

Niiro

Reaction score
First of all, thanks for the trainer. So far it works, the resources cheat at least.
The Godmode as well, but not the stealth. As soon as you activate that cheat my game f*cks up. I cannot use any chests and sometimes my assassination targets disappear.
Could you look into that? Would be nice to walk around without being bugged by everyone and everything.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
First of all, thanks for the trainer. So far it works, the resources cheat at least.
The Godmode as well, but not the stealth. As soon as you activate that cheat my game f*cks up. I cannot use any chests and sometimes my assassination targets disappear.
Could you look into that? Would be nice to walk around without being bugged by everyone and everything.
MrAntiFun aware of this annoying bug, be patient and for mean while do not use this cheat.

beowulf6666

Reaction score
again i do not own the game but maybe this will help try watching it and see

thanks again for the effort man, believe me i apreciate u going above and beyond to try and help...but unfortunately none of those are the actual location....

they do contain saves from older ass creeds but not this last one.
thanks anyway...i'll just not use the trainer...it'll take me longer to finish...but meh...its ok...

cheers

galapagos

Reaction score
awesome trainer, I was looking for something that would speed up the begining for me and give me some $. 99999999 sure was nice, but kinda too much ;p now... anyone know how to fix your account status? Trainer is off I've spend some money on upgrades and stuff, it goes down just to get back to 99999999. I tried to lower it with Cheat Engine, but I could only find like 3-4 matching records, that would change the value in game, but as soon as I exit the menu, 99999999 pops up near the radar and value change itself ;/

deuxdoom

Donor
Reaction score
!!!#Request# !!!

+Reset Gold to 0(zero) or De-activate Inf. Gold Please...
+Reset Resource to 0(zero)

99999999 is so annoying for playing a Syndicate. Especially Money ! becoz Train safebox(vault) always displaying as fulled money.

Additionally, 9999999 is too much value for Resource cheat, just only 15,000 is enough for plenty game playing.

Always Thx
regards!

Last edited:

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
!!!#Request# !!!

+Reset Gold to 0(zero) or De-cctive Inf. Gold Please...
+Reset Resource to 0(zero)

9999999 is so annoying for playing a Syndicate. Especially Money ! becoz Train safebox(vault) always displaying as fulled money.

Additionally, 9999999 is too much value for Resource cheat, just only 20,000 is enough for plenty game playing.

Always Thx
regards!
There is a FIX but it require you to stop using option 1 on the Trainer, You open cheat engine, enter your current value of money let's say 99999
Spend some money and re-enter the value you have now, let's assume it's 99678 then you change this value to whatever you want, ofc you need to disable the option 1 in the Trainer in order to make this work, or you can wait for MrAntiFun to do something with this "request" of yours.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
dear developer please include xp points in trainer... we want that
It's taking time, as MrAntiFun said it's annoying to do a Trainer for this game cause of the Anti cheat it takes time to add options so be patient he is working on the Trainer as much as he can.

docunhown

Reaction score
There is a FIX but it require you to stop using option 1 on the Trainer, You open cheat engine, enter your current value of money let's say 99999
Spend some money and re-enter the value you have now, let's assume it's 99678 then you change this value to whatever you want, ofc you need to disable the option 1 in the Trainer in order to make this work, or you can wait for MrAntiFun to do something with this "request" of yours.
I've tried it, but what ever I do the Moey amount resets to 99999999 but everything is switched off...

Freedom Wölf

Reaction score
Would be nice to be able to set all the things seperate, like money, metal and cloth instead of setting it to 9999999999

Winternoise

Reaction score
Well, not sure if it's the game or the trainer, but I can't rly start/play a mission o_O
like uhm, going to the "reach xyz point" and , ya nothing happend. Over and over again, that sucks >_>