Trainer Search

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
WHERE IS THE DOWNLOAD?? I CAN'T FIND IT!! IT'S NOT ON THE TOP OR ANYTHING!! HELP!!
go to page one and just below the info on trainers you will see attached file links, click the one you want, download and save then run.

Fritzerier

Reaction score
Is this still working for the JTR update? Tried it out but I myself had no luck getting it to work. I'm playing the Steam version of the game

PatrickJr

Reaction score
Is this still working for the JTR update? Tried it out but I myself had no luck getting it to work. I'm playing the Steam version of the game
Most likely not due to a new version and the DLC being kinda a new campaign

Snazzle

Reaction score
I tested briefly and it activates but the new items such as fear bombs aren't influenced by the cheat.

TheRubynator

Donor
Reaction score
an infinite clip option might be nice, so you dont have to reload your gun. Would be a good addition to another great trainer!

Cowboy124aa

Master Donor
Reaction score
There is no need for update, I have tested it, trainer is still working with 1.21 update.
F5 option inf. items inf ammo and inf gadget causes the game to crash randomly, i can play for some time but then it will crash at certain points like after a mission.

Cowboy124aa

Master Donor
Reaction score
it's possible to put in this trainer Infinite "Helix Credits"?
Helix credits are server side not client meaning they are calculated on the ubisoft launcher client servers and not on your pc. so no he can not edit these.

Last edited:

Cowboy124aa

Master Donor
Reaction score
i can't seem to proceed on the missions with the cheat it says that im supposed to reach a certain point and when im standing there it doesn't proceed as if im not there.
If you are using Stealth mode you need to leave this disabled it bugs the game out and wont let you go on the missions until it is disabled and in some cases you may even have to restart the game with it disable

TienVer

Reaction score
The latest trainer plays a bit iffy with the JTR DLC. I just got killed in a Walk of Shame mission even though God mode was activated (it did activate properly or so it seemed to me). So, yeah, for safety's sake I suggest updating the trainer for the DLC.

EDIT: well, I'll be ****ed. The God mode was actually NOT activated since it's not highlighted in red. Not sure how THAT happened, I was pretty certain it was up and running.

Fritzerier

Reaction score
Does it still work in 1.31 with dlc? Hope it does.

On the DLC it didn't for me. I think it's due to the older Evie having a different value or something than the Evie in the base game. The trainer utilizes CE so the pointers aren't there for older Evie, nor for the new items like the fear bombs or spikes.

Fritzerier

Reaction score
This program has a virus. Trojan Horse :(. I would not download this.

Depending on your anti-virus, it can false-flag trainers as malware. Mr.Antifun has always put out reliable trainers, and I've never gotten a virus from his. I've been using them for a long time too. I know that myself with Malwarebytes it would see trainers as malware, but I've never had any problems. The trainers use Cheat Engine, which is not something that could give you a virus to my knowledge.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
This program has a virus. Trojan Horse :(. I would not download this.
@Fritzerier is right, it's false positive you just need to turn off antivirus and re-download the trainer, make a folder somewhere on your PC, could be desktop or wherever you feel like, add this folder to exceptions and save Trainers that you downloading to this specific folder so your AV wont detect the file again.