Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Well, not sure if it's the game or the trainer, but I can't rly start/play a mission o_O
like uhm, going to the "reach xyz point" and , ya nothing happend. Over and over again, that sucks >_>
Well what options are you using with the Trainer ?

Teletha

Reaction score
things you do with only donations! You truly are amazing fuQ cheathappends

gsingh13

Reaction score
Lowering money from 99999999 to what your want was super easy (Took me half hour as i had never used cheat engine ^_^)

1) If u are playing. Close the game and the trainer
2) download cheat engine 6.4 >> Install
3) Start the game (Load the game, Go to free roam >> Pause (Check money)) and don't start the trainer
4) open cheat engine >> Select open process >>acs.exe
5) In the Hex section add the money u have currently and click on First Scan >> It will give u bunch of results in the left.
6) Spend some money >> Note the current money u have >> Enter that in Hex where the previous amount is present in click 'Next Scan'
7) Result will filter out from left and only 2 will remin >> Click on first >> It will be display in the botton section >> Click on Value and change it to what you like it to be.
8) Do the same with the 2nd result.
9) Done >> Go to game and the amount will be changed.
10) Close the game so that it saves the amount for the future just to be sure.

Njy!

deuxdoom

Donor
Reaction score
Lowering money from 99999999 to what your want was super easy (Took me half hour as i had never used cheat engine ^_^)

1) If u are playing. Close the game and the trainer
2) download cheat engine 6.4 >> Install
3) Start the game (Load the game, Go to free roam >> Pause (Check money)) and don't start the trainer
4) open cheat engine >> Select open process >>acs.exe
5) In the Hex section add the money u have currently and click on First Scan >> It will give u bunch of results in the left.
6) Spend some money >> Note the current money u have >> Enter that in Hex where the previous amount is present in click 'Next Scan'
7) Result will filter out from left and only 2 will remin >> Click on first >> It will be display in the botton section >> Click on Value and change it to what you like it to be.
8) Do the same with the 2nd result.
9) Done >> Go to game and the amount will be changed.
10) Close the game so that it saves the amount for the future just to be sure.

Njy!

I know cheatengine method, but ACS shielded anti-cheat function. so If you search the money value(twice~third) then edited the value and apply, You'll See The Crash !

Winternoise

Reaction score
Well, I figured out, the trainer stops the scripts in-game, maybe an effect of ubisofts anti cheat, too bad.

gsingh13

Reaction score
I know cheatengine method, but ACS shielded anti-cheat function. so If you search the money value(twice~third) then edited the value and apply, You'll See The Crash !

Well its working fine for me here. No crash. Had to use it once only to lower the amount (searched the amount twice). Now i don't use unlimited money cheat and everything works fine

Teletha

Reaction score
i can't seem to proceed on the missions with the cheat it says that im supposed to reach a certain point and when im standing there it doesn't proceed as if im not there.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Well its working fine for me here. No crash. Had to use it once only to lower the amount (searched the amount twice). Now i don't use unlimited money cheat and everything works fine
Well that's weird I have used CheatEngine for money and All works fine no crashes.

deuxdoom

Donor
Reaction score

ok. I've retried... sure not crash. but It's occur other problem.
Use by CheatEngine, Money 99999999 to 50000(or other value)
Loading other fast travel location money again 99999999.

It's maybe already touched other data value by Mrantifun Trainer. So this problem should be Fixed !

Haytham76

Reaction score
ok. I've retried... sure not crash. but It's occur other problem.
Use by CheatEngine, Money 99999999 to 50000(or other value)
Loading other fast travel location money again 99999999.

It's maybe already touched other data value by Mrantifun Trainer. So this problem should be Fixed !

Same case here, i'll do that exactly the same but anything run with the money :eek: I'll try to change all value with 99999999 but this amount stay the same :/

mccabe1990

Reaction score
Would love a teleport running around everywhere trying to find stuff is a pain i loved the one that was in the witcher.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
It would be nice, although MrAntiFun said it's not easy to bypass the Anti-Cheats in this game, so you got to be patient and wait for him