Trainer Search

Assassin53

Reaction score
This is not funny. I downloaded the patch 1.2 and now I found out that you only have trainers for versions 1.1 and 1.3 :D Lets find a new patch :) And good luck with GCW.

yadira69

Super Donor
Reaction score
It does not work well the trainer 1.4, (crash when the character desynchronized, that when he dies) because the game already have updated to 1.5.
A Suggested: when there is a new version of this trainer would be nice to add the options that are there in the trainer 1.3
Thank you very much

SwordWarriors

Reaction score
It works perfectly. I really appreciate your Trainers. Wish I could have some money to donate...

yadira69

Super Donor
Reaction score
Not really it does not work with the version that is now in Uplay.
To me it does not work perfectly, you die or you do workout in the gym or consignments of cooperation, the game does crash.
I desattivo F2 when I do workout or when the character dies, the only way it works. So this version does not work well. I'm sorry

yadira69

Super Donor
Reaction score
It's been a very long time for the latest update of this trainer so I think we will see an upgrade trainer in 2016 (ironically) because from July an update is expected and when nothing. I wrote on the website of donors on upgrading the trainer.
There are now many new games and apparently the main attention is to those games.
So it is pointless to ask for the 10th time an Update, and remember again that an Update is needed again because at the moment they will not do,
Remember that the trainer are many and free, that's why patience is required to wait.
excuse my English.
ciao
Ivet.

Azamaki

Donor
Reaction score
Can someone update this?
The LINGON one keeps closing for me.

Excelcion

Donor
Reaction score
this trainer really needs an update and while it seems to work with the latest version for some, there are alot of people (myself included) which it will not work for.

Reaction score
downloaded and tried it seems to work ok except health,you can still die and when you reload it keeps desyncrinizing player over and over so you have to exit game and restart,so I would say it needs updating thanks though.