Trainer Search

masbka

Reaction score
update to 1.2.0
open spoiler
rUptcp0.jpg

Reaction score
please make undectable a option in its own so that you can choose both and then deactivate undetectable when you is about to buy stuff

sufyan

Reaction score
Some people say the game updated to V1.2 , For me its still 1.1 , It could be that the game updated for you .
hi sir , dear admin (MrAntiFun) am using ASSASSIN CREED UNITY ***** VERSION v1.2 ALI123 AND RELOADED so does ur upcoming trainer for v1.2 is also works on ac unity ali123 version (its uplay version) ?? plz reply soon

Legend Gunner

Reaction score
I got 9999999 upgrade points and gold coins via cheat engine , but I couldn't get 99999 skill points ( they resets themselves to their original value ). I just want this option ( the others are not important )
Thanks alot for your amazing efforts :)

Snazzle

Reaction score
Just patched as well. The trainer activates but none of the options work. Would like to see the ability to add skill points and upgrade points if at all possible. Thanks again for your continued efforts.

frozenmango

Reaction score
Hmm.. Started AC today, upgraded to 1.2.

F1 works. but F2 doesn't do anything. Even when hitting F2 first. It just makes that windows sound, can't explain it. Same as the other hotkeys. Am I supposed to start the trainer after I start the game, or before? I am doing this in the main menu by the way.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hmm.. Started AC today, upgraded to 1.2.

F1 works. but F2 doesn't do anything. Even when hitting F2 first. It just makes that windows sound, can't explain it. Same as the other hotkeys. Am I supposed to start the trainer after I start the game, or before? I am doing this in the main menu by the way.
Game has been updated to V1.2 , Please wait for an updated trainer with fixes .

masteryi

Reaction score
Did you activate F1 and F2 first in the main menu?.
im getting this aswell. i activate the trainer then disable anticheats, i then go to inf items and inf money. i press esc, game crashes. could it be that the trainer didnt disable the anti cheats properly?

vanko0o1

Reaction score
I am soory for asking but is there any way that you can add skillpoints,creedpoints to the trainer? if you can that would be great :) btw you are the best

Chika

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer.
Anyway to remove the cool downs?

brockelley

Reaction score
I got 9999999 upgrade points and gold coins via cheat engine , but I couldn't get 99999 skill points ( they resets themselves to their original value ). I just want this option ( the others are not important )
Thanks alot for your amazing efforts :)

Agreed. This is the ONLY thing we need. Maybe we can use "turn off anti cheat" and then open up cheatengine and add skill points?