Trainer Search

rayanafshan

Reaction score
don't
Sigh... Shame, Uplay ****** up and I got a looking for endless update problem, clean Shift+Del removed Ubisoft folder not knowing my save was in there, and now when I was gonna cheat my *** through the game I've gotten the 1.2 update, yay, 10+ hours to ******* waste because Uplay can't get their shit done, guess I'll have to wait another +24 for the trainer to be updated cause I'm ******* furious that I lost that 40% progress in the game...

dont worry more man i had the same problem and i manage to fix it.
first fo to the install directory and you see there is a folder Profile and another folder as Backup-Profile . ok know go to the backup profile and go to the last save you think is for your save and (they all zip file)
extracted and copy and replace to folder profile . done
you back in 40% save and save 10 hours.

rayanafshan

Reaction score
wait you've used MrAntiFun trainers for a long time? call me stupid but its showing me that you've just joined yesterday. :eek:

no that's not true i explained here before you can check
http://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/assassins-creed-unity-trainer.2457/page-2#post-22993
and finally manage to fix it.
first fo to the install directory and you see there is a folder Profile and another folder as Backup-Profile . ok know go to the backup profile and go to the last save you think is for your save and (they all zip file)
extracted and copy and replace to folder profile . done

thank's anyway for concerned.

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
Thank you sir! Coming through for the team as always! :)

mrchevre

Reaction score
I'm not complaining but just report for MrAF, the trainer worked well with inf item, however, everytime i hit 'Escape' button to load a checkpoint, the game crashed.

Thank you for your trainer!

scruffy0402

Donor
Reaction score
I can only push f1, f5 and f6. Not f2 so none of them work, please update if you can ;)

Last edited:

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I can only push f1, f5 and f6. Not f2 so none of them work, please update if you can ;)

1.2 is the new version, as mrantifun said he will update the trainer when he can.

matz1234592

Reaction score
hi i have a big problem,i am in the mission meeting and the quick time events dont work i push and push e but nothing it always doesnt work do that come from the trainer

Eric honandar

Master Donor
Reaction score
hi i have a big problem,i am in the mission meeting and the quick time events dont work i push and push e but nothing it always doesnt work do that come from the trainer
DUde dude just wait for the 1.2 version you know that this trainer is only for temporary and for 1.1.0 and please read the description before using the trainer

Eric honandar

Master Donor
Reaction score
to all people who keep complaining that this trainer make the game crash
there some bugs or what version is this game

just wait for the freaking 1.2 trainer

mrantifun still make the trainer soo yeah just wait
he will release this trainer as soon as possible

matz1234592

Reaction score
DUde dude just wait for the 1.2 version you know that this trainer is only for temporary and for 1.1.0 and please read the description before using the trainer
yes i do but also without the trainer with controller or with whatever the mission alsways fails

kixx05

Reaction score
patch 2 has just been released for the pc version ... that means v1.3? :)