Trainer Search

rayanafshan

Reaction score
what happen to my save game
guys i had play 4 hours and 14 % progress but when trainer published i start trainer and then game in menu i hit f1 f2 and sound said trainer activated an then i loaded to my game and suddenly game crashed and when i try to enter the game without trainer , Game start as in 0% and my save game gone . what happen and what can i do?
plese

this thing is, you obviously didnt read the notices on the first page. so thats what happens when you dont read and now you caused a big boo boo

hi . i read all and i use mr.antfun for a long time

if you know what happen tell me? how can i do now?

chris

Donor
Reaction score
what happen to my save game
guys i had play 4 hours and 14 % progress but when trainer published i start trainer and then game in menu i hit f1 f2 and sound said trainer activated an then i loaded to my game and suddenly game crashed and when i try to enter the game without trainer , Game start as in 0% and my save game gone . what happen and what can i do?
plese

hi . i read all and i use mr.antfun for a long time

if you know what happen tell me? how can i do now?

well there isnt anything that i could do on my side, but always remember to do an extra save for your game :) to avoid this thing to happen again :).

Reaction score
could you separate god mode from undetectable mode because if you have the god mode option you can't interract with the shops. would be overyojed if you fixed that little issue

dwhulson

Donor
Reaction score
it also crashes for me on menu if i pause or alt tab,but thanks all the same im sure you will get it sorted thanks again

Demonichell

Reaction score
Damn, I really hoped for Skill points... I've been trying to cheat it with CE but no luck... But thanks anyway!! I like the Unlimited items!

matz1234592

Reaction score
i doestnt really work if i want to play a mission i cant if i want to interact with a shop it doesnt work if i am on the map i cant go back?!!please fix ito_O

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
i doestnt really work if i want to play a mission i cant if i want to interact with a shop it doesnt work if i am on the map i cant go back?!!please fix ito_O
Are you using F3 cheat ? God mode - Undetected ? , If so stop using it .

Arthur Hawker

Reaction score
Crashes for me to :p activated both in main menu then when i went in-game activated inf items and money and checked the items they weren't infinite it was still 5 for the darts and 2 for berserk etc... went to menu to check money and it crashed.

There was 2 saves under profiles for some reason but different sizes so I added them both.

http://www.filedropper.com/ali2131 3kb
http://www.filedropper.com/ali2132 48kb

Edit - not using god mode

darkzone

Reaction score
Can't wait for a proper release Mr.Antifun ... Good work with the Anit-Cheats! o_O

Apres33

Reaction score
For me also , it crashes always sometimes after i activated the trainer

Demonichell

Reaction score
The Cheats do not seem to be working for me, I launched AC:U Waited for it to load to start menu. Pressed F1 didn't work. Restarted trainer while game was tabbed out. Pressed F1 "Trainer activated" and F2 Etc do not seem to work.