Trainer Search

matz1234592

Reaction score
hi i installed the game the 2 time but nothing changed it bugs always at this mission do anybody have the same problem

Eric honandar

Master Donor
Reaction score
hi i installed the game the 2 time but nothing changed it bugs always at this mission do anybody have the same problem
i just heard from my friends and other people that some of them have the same problem like yours

Syperek

Reaction score
Hope we can see a new version today. Anyway, great work Mr.AntiFun, keep it up! :)

uyutyftgrdbtjh

Reaction score
When i press f1, i active the trainer, that's ok but i can't activate the others option, i just can hear the error sound of windows.
I press f2 in the main menu, nothing happend, f5 and f6 don't work too.

kyote

Reaction score
^ Same problem I have, the options aren't working once i put on "Active trainer" f2 , f3 f4 f5 and f6 dont work ??

Eric honandar

Master Donor
Reaction score
look guys this is only temporary trainer and its quite buggy just wait for the next update 1.2.0 assassins creed unity trainer with more options

kyote

Reaction score
What do you mean? its not quite buggy it literally doesn't work lol, the only function that works is "Active Trainer" and it does nothing at all, every other hotkey i try pressing doesnt work, I don't know why i can't just click the boxes anyways

Argozex77

Reaction score
The trainer does not work right now that is why. It is for v1.1 and most of us have v1.2 by now. We just gotta wait on MrAntiFun to get us a new one. I don't trust any other trainer on the internet so I am happy to wait for him!

kyote

Reaction score
The trainer does not work right now that is why. It is for v1.1 and most of us have v1.2 by now. We just gotta wait on MrAntiFun to get us a new one. I don't trust any other trainer on the internet so I am happy to wait for him!
Assassins creed is v1.2 for me now actually, so I guess I gotta wait, I just really wanted unlimited money :/

Argozex77

Reaction score
Assassins creed is v1.2 for me now actually, so I guess I gotta wait, I just really wanted unlimited money :/
Same here all I really want is the unlimited money too. Its the only cheat I really care to use.

Be One

Reaction score
Assassin Creed points is more important in this game... seems so

ramyanime

Donor
Reaction score
Did not work at first because I expect work normally, but I watched the video ,and i had to exactly as in the video and now it's working but if i press the Esc The game freezes and this is not a problem. thanks ;) This is the best site

arberjj

Reaction score
Mine doesnt even active i click f1 and nothing happens it makes the sound your pc makes when theres nothing to click