Trainer Search

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
Thank you. I have a question.. any way to modify the unity level? I'd love the option to have all the costumes unlocked. (just a question, if not possible no worries)

honza11__

Reaction score

Assassin's Creed Unity V1.1 Trainer +5
Assassin's Creed Unity V1.3 Trainer +5
Options:
  1. Disable Anticheats
  2. Inf.Health
  3. Inf.Eagle Mode
  4. Inf.Items -Includes Bombs , Potions and Ammo
  5. Inf.Money
  6. Inf.Skill Points

Notice:
  • Activate the trainer and the disable anticheats in the main menu after the game fully load , If you use it on game start up the game may crash!
  • For Eagle Mode first activate eagle mode then activate the cheat and the eagle mode will stay on
  • For Skill points once you activate the cheats the number of skill points will not change but you still can buy skills even if it is on 0
  • For health cheat you must first lose some health then you can activate it .
Thanks!!

honza11__

Reaction score
MrAntiFun i have problem when i go to the main menu game has crashed.

Edit: when i enable "disable anticheats" game crashed :(

Edit2: Please help :(

Last edited:

Latman

Reaction score
trainer is unstable. 1st of all... if you in game and trainer activated and anticheat activated (with or not any cheat options on doesnt metter) when you press Esc to get to main menu - always Crash. i managed to use F3 - Health, F5 - Skill pts, F6 - ifin. items options they all working it seems, you can use skill pts without pressing Esc tho and avoid most of Crashes but game still will crash randomly even if you not using any cheat options.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
trainer is unstable. 1st of all... if you in game and trainer activated and anticheat activated (with or not any cheat options on doesnt metter) when you press Esc to get to main menu - always Crash. i managed to use F3 - Health, F5 - Skill pts, F6 - ifin. items options they all working it seems, you can use skill pts without pressing Esc tho and avoid most of Crashes but game still will crash randomly even if you not using any cheat options.
Can you send me a game save please ? , I got game on steam so 3-dm or a-li saves wont work for me .

gensis

Reaction score
HI! Thaks for all work, works fine with gamepad BUT i miss infinite bullets ands arrows :))

kenshima15

Reaction score
I got it to work by going to the upgrade menu and activating trainer and got 99999999 all, but it crashed when I went ingame. Fortunately when I restarted I had all the 999999 coins and points etc

Latman

Reaction score
Can you send me a game save please ? , I got game on steam so 3-dm or a-li saves wont work for me .
yeah i guess its a problem heh cause using Ali.. saves are in main folder/profile folder (2 files) right?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
My game never crashed when testing , If you having crashing problems just send me a game save please , Make sure it is for steam game .

djodius

Reaction score
Seem Inf.Items not working for me (i'm using 1.3 Steam version) i sent you my save by mail ;)

Boingam

Reaction score
Mr antifun i cant download the link. its just redirects me to unresponsive page. please help!!!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Seem Inf.Items not working for me (i'm using 1.3 Steam version) i sent you my save by mail ;)
Thanks for the game save ,I think they changed the game save folder location , Where is yours located at? .

Mr antifun i cant download the link. its just redirects me to unresponsive page. please help!!!
It is probably your antivirus blocking the download .