Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I am using the illegal version of the game, I played for about 20 minutes, I did not encounter any problem, I followed the instructions of MrAntiFun and everything was fine. Be sure you use the correct way with the trainer, you need to start the game after to the Main Menu you turn the F1 + F2 you enter the Game World and read the notices for the 3 options that needs.

AS MrAntiFun asked you might doing something that cause the game to crash, write the things accurately.

honza11__

Reaction score
I am using the illegal version of the game, I played for about 20 minutes, I did not encounter any problem, I followed the instructions of MrAntiFun and everything was fine. Be sure you use the correct way with the trainer, you need to start the game after to the Main Menu you turn the F1 + F2 you enter the Game World and read the notices for the 3 options that needs.

AS MrAntiFun asked you might doing something that cause the game to crash, write the things accurately.
i do all... and game still crashed...

(i have RLD verisions.)

Last edited:

rayloriga

Reaction score
This time, when I tried to press F4 for eagle vision (using +8 version) didn't crash but I didn't work either. I pushed F4 after activating eagle vision, and I only heard 'cheat activated' when the eagle vision was already gone. Like some kind of lag.

TheRandomOne

Reaction score
The game crashes with the trainer activated. I went 2 the Main Menu & did F1 & F2. Then in the game activated the other cheats. A few second later it crashes

Sabregod

Reaction score

I think the game crashes depends on the what ***** is used. What ***** do you use?

JSkidds2294

Reaction score
Hey would it be possible to add infinite hellix credits to the trainer. I know you can effect them with the cheat engine but I can't get them to stick for some reason.

blaxheart2

Reaction score

You mean we have to press F1+F2 at once? not seperately

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
You mean we have to press F1+F2 at once? not seperately

No it does not matter, Press F1 + F2 not the same time, After that click new game / continue whatever you want.

Last edited:

Apres33

Reaction score
Game still freeze if you activated cheat and go to menu & there is still some crashes ingame but less than the previous versions

angelboy2013

Reaction score
the infinite skill points option messed the game up now i can not connect to ac initiates how to set it to 0 again

Tr0lling

Reaction score
Sometimes when i have activated infinite health they just take their sword through me and then i die do you think i'm doing something wrong ??

cosminbh

Reaction score
The options randomly crashes the game for me very often i mostly use inf ammo, items and health. And as MR.Antifun indicated i start the game wait and activate options F1 and F2 but for some reason the game crashes very often. I use skid version of the game,though the game is still buggy and the FPS isn't stable at all. I keep waiting for patch 4 which will be released soon hopefully that they might finally solve the FPS problem.

Last edited:

joop hollop

Reaction score
Found out that your trainers are way better than lingon's. Good work! and thank you!

vtskiller

Reaction score
rld version here, it crashes in about 10 seconds of gameplay, or, instantly when I go to the main meny . May there be any incompability with windows 8.1. ?