Trainer Search

octave

Reaction score
Hi, Mr.Anti Fun i know your a busy guy but is there any possible way you could update this trainer please? In current version of the game some options don't work. I just want Inf. Health thanks. Hope you had a nice christmas btw and everyone else too!

r7slayer

Super Donor
Reaction score
Sorry this post was made on another account which i made when i forgot my details to this one. I didn't realise i was logged into another account :S Any ways yea as above please.

poseidion

Reaction score
It wont even work for me , When i press F1 in main menu it says "Failure duplicating the event handles to the other process " ?

edyeak

Reaction score
can we get a update to this trainer to 1.5.0?
Thank you in advance :D

edyeak

Reaction score
guess there are to many games to produce trainers and way to many trainers to update.
we can only hope to get an update for this trainer.

yadira69

Super Donor
Reaction score
I told you last year, there will not be updated until this year, you have to read a post: http://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/mrantifun-net-plans-to-grow-for-2016.6574/
MrFun needs help because he alone can not fix all the trainers.
it is useless to write more on this channel update trainer when there are problems of time and also help to power many end trainer.
I hope that we will sooner or later an update but I know that you have to wait, I'm sorry.
PS : sorry my english (google translation)

CalliCaps

Reaction score
I found something that might help those with crashing problems. I found this on the CheatHappens boards and it helped with their trainer (sorry if it's offensive to post anything about other site, I just genuiely think this might help here too ^^):

For all those crashing by using trainer or crashing when u goto Menu/tab after activation ingame/outgame...

Goto: "Drive:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\"
-Find ur Temp Folder.
-Then Right click on ur Temp Folder and goto Properties.
-Down where it says "Attributes" Uncheck "Read-Only" if on.
-Click apply=Ok, give permission if asked by admin...
Goto ACU game, menu or in game, F1 and Wallah should be working!
U know who are. lol cheers
!

edyeak

Reaction score
Thank you for the info, it all checket out. The trainer is full functional now. :D for version 1.5.0 uplay

CalliCaps

Reaction score
You're welcome ^^ I figured I'd do some research - I'm not personally using the trainer, ended up beating the game without it after frustrating myself trying to get it to not crash. My pride just didn't let me not figure out the crashing puzzle xD I'm guessing the anticheat built in both trainers needs to have writing permission in the Temp folder to work correctly, either that or it's just one of those code glitches nobody will ever find out :p Anyway, it worked here too, glad to know that ^^

CalliCaps

Reaction score
Just one advice though, the Temp folder goes back to Read Only after you reboot your computer so if you are set on using the trainer, make sure to uncheck the Read Only option each and every time you do use the trainer

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Current Trainer works fine , Make sure you start game first then trainer , For health cheat to work first get hit once then activate cheat, Trainer should be run as admin too .

stoner86

Reaction score
Current Trainer works fine , Make sure you start game first then trainer , For health cheat to work first get hit once then activate cheat, Trainer should be run as admin too .
Yip latest trainer worked fine for me also. Thanks alot mr antifun for the trainers they make games 10 times more fun :). Plus people stop being feckin lazy! with the inf items cheat turned on you basically get inf health, cause when you heal yourself your medicine number goes to 100 units, so just remember to press up on your d-pad when your health is getting low and u'll be fine. Only little thing i noticed was the ammo runs out but least theres a shopkeeper who sells loads of ammo lol.

Azamaki

Donor
Reaction score

I'd love to get the Inf Eagle Vision back. What happened to it?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I'd love to get the Inf Eagle Vision back. What happened to it?
  1. Inf.Eagle Mode
  • For Eagle Mode first activate eagle mode then activate the cheat and the eagle mode will stay on

It's still there lol