Trainer Search

SunStormer

Reaction score
Steam version.

Upon activating the 'Infinite oxygen' option on MAF's trainer, if you proceed to create something from your backpack, the construction process will get stuck in a endless construction cycle, never producing anything or ending the construction.
This bug also effects the game in another way, as when this bug has been made active you will no longer be able to die properly without crashing the game in a lockup state. Essentially corrupting the save file.

I know this trainer option used to have unusual effects on the game many versions ago, but this feature for infinite oxygen more or less is game breaking, if used without care.

SunStormer

Reaction score
+ version 0.10.2.0 the infinite oxygen is no longer functioning at all

SunStormer

Reaction score
@MrSkaizo In regards to the trainer function "infinite oxygen" it is working correctly once again. Thank you for the follow up
In regards to the delay replying to this post, the forum never updated me of your reply for some reason? Sorry for the inconvenience.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
@MrSkaizo In regards to the trainer function "infinite oxygen" it is working correctly once again. Thank you for the follow up
In regards to the delay replying to this post, the forum never updated me of your reply for some reason? Sorry for the inconvenience.
Could be notification alert is disabled from settings either way i kinda forgot to tag you which u should get notification.

// Thread marked as Solved