Trainer Search

Thorman

Donor
Reaction score
does option 4 not work at all for you? because it working for me with no problems
it really works for you? when i activate it it doesn't allow me to craft things without needing that resource... also your on game version 0.6.1 right?

Omeka88

Reaction score
it really works for you? when i activate it it doesn't allow me to craft things without needing that resource... also your on game version 0.6.1 right?

You need Less for the buldings (small one take 1 vs 2 big , one use 2 vs 4)
for the backpack you can craft for free but need the resorse asked(not used)

odizon32

Reaction score
the hotkeys are good and working, but bytes is kinda missing, i would like to recommend some new updates please..

STOKE-STER

Reaction score
Mr anti has a heap of trainers to maintain, but respectfully, I would love an update to this trainer for the newest version, they really have added alot since the last one was released

Kakia

Reaction score
can u add some bytes editor or changer (to do research faster and add bytes)

kwisartjew

Reaction score
when I use the trainer and turn any of the cheats on , I go to collect resin, compound, or any resource in the ground it gives me a ton of them for just a little digging and the other issue is that while any of the cheats are on I can start to craft something but it freezes and will not finish. this includes the printers and backpack. please fix issue would be grateful. I would also like to thank you for all the trainers you have made and continue to make they are great piece of intelligent work. these are the only trainers I trust. thanks again .

jaxco101

Reaction score
when I use the trainer and turn any of the cheats on , I go to collect resin, compound, or any resource in the ground it gives me a ton of them for just a little digging and the other issue is that while any of the cheats are on I can start to craft something but it freezes and will not finish. this includes the printers and backpack. please fix issue would be grateful. I would also like to thank you for all the trainers you have made and continue to make they are great piece of intelligent work. these are the only trainers I trust. thanks again .
ive encountered this aswell, also when any of the cheats are active the program cant quit or go back to the main screen

justinddp

Reaction score
Thanks so much man, been looking for something like this. Love all your trainers!

tinytexas

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is normal or not, but i am getting blocked from downloading the trainer because google is telling me there is a virus in the V0.7 version

210SilentHunter

Reaction score
The 7.0.0 version says that it has a trojan virus.
MrAntiFun, can you please remove that virus plz!

Chiref

Reaction score
The Infinite Bytes option isn't working. I can't activate it with the last update (0.8.0.0)