Trainer Search

anc43

Master Donor
Reaction score
Unfortunately, trainer still appears to be not working with 1.11 version of game, may be too new. Opening inventory has no effect on activating trainer. Thank you for your efforts all the same MAF, and God bless.

Arabatel

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "MrAntiFun, почта: 83677, член: 1"] Современные тренеры:
Balrum v1.08 трейнер +2
Balrum V1.086 трейнер +4
Balrum v1.092 трейнер +3
Balrum тренер v1.12 +3

Опции:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Mana
  3. Inf.Thaler - Это игра деньги
  4. Быстрое убийство

Обратите внимание:
  • Первый запуск игровой мир затем открыть инвентарь, нажав затем я активировать тренер и читы
  • Сначала выберите врага и как только их здоровье бар появляются быстро активировать убить обманываете, вы должны избегать выбора вашего питомца.
[/ QUOTE]

mrpras

Reaction score
On 1.12 the trainer finds the game (when I run it using the exe) but doesn't activate or react, except for a two second pause when I press F1, (the trainer pauses) then doesn't do anything. Could it be something to do with the version of Java I/we are using?

Thanks for all your hard work.

Edit - I used cheatengine to get XP, health and money so in the end I didn't need a trainer. Thanks

Last edited:

phoibles

Reaction score
I have used many of your trainers without difficulty. However, I am unable to get the 1.12 trainer to work. It says the game is off and pressing keys in the trainer do not cause the normal colour shift.

Thanks for all the good work.

gintoki4san

Reaction score
Can anyone please help! i downloaded the Trainer 1.12 and launched the trainer and then launched the game and it didnt do anything? how to activate it? i pressed F1 and it didnt work. Please Help!

Newermind

Reaction score
Start the game through the exe file in directory...not desktop icon or Java

Heinrich Muller

Reaction score
You don't even need a cheat trainer you can just use Cheat Engine for Xp, Enemy Hp and Thaler.
I just started playing the game a day ago and im already lv 97 tnx to CE.

Ooopsitsme

Reaction score
Thank you, haven't had a chance yet to try it out but ya gives me hopes for this hostile game