X-Gamer

Reaction score
Can you update please ?
V : 1.0.6
Windows 64 bits
Thank MrAntiFun

louthinator

Reaction score
yes please update, my town that ive spent 50 hours on is about to die out because villagers wont share food properly. i need your trainer so i can get through this and save them D:

Robin Black

Reaction score
Greetings ... So i Was Wondering If You'll Update The Trainer For Version 1.0.4 Build 141103 (64-BIT) ? Would Like Inf. Happiness, No Hunger, And Age Always 20 For 1.0.4 If You Can ... Thank You ... :)
++ Trainer For Game Version 1.0.2 Works With Game Version 1.0.4++ ...

Last edited:

solonlia

Donor
Reaction score
Srsly Boss, please update the trainer, there are no trainers available for v1.0.6 yet, I tried cheat happens trainer which always say can't find game, my game is GOG version so I hope you can make the trainer work for all versions, thx

NVM, I GOT IT TO WORK !!! 1.0.5 TRAINER WORKS FINE WITH ANY 1.0.6 GAME !!! THX MAF, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON UPDATING THIS VERSION NOW, IF YOU DO, SIMPLY CHANGE THE PROCESS DETECTOR TO WORK WITH "Application-x64.exe" AS WELL AS "Application-steam-x64.exe" WILL DO ALL THE TRICKS!!!

Last edited:

solonlia

Donor
Reaction score
Yeah like i said GOG doesnt work, You should have bought Banished for 4,99 on Summer Sale
After my test, it does work fine with 1.0.6 GOG version, but any version that's none steam have a trick to do be4 the trainer work.
Find the game folder, go looking for Application-x64.exe file, rename it to Application-steam-x64.exe, then run it, run trainer, and u'll find it works pretty good

solonlia

Donor
Reaction score
please update version 1.0.6 build 160521
No update needed, I've tried it already, 1.0.5 trainer works fine with GOG 1.0.6 game, the only thing you need to do is rename "Application-x64.exe" to "Application-steam-x64.exe", I think most of people that needed update are using none steam games right? Do as I said then the trainer will be working good for you!

solonlia

Donor
Reaction score
update please V : 1.0.6
No update needed, I've tried it already, 1.0.5 trainer works fine with GOG 1.0.6 game, the only thing you need to do is rename "Application-x64.exe" to "Application-steam-x64.exe", I think most of people that needed update are using none steam games right? Do as I said then the trainer will be working good for you!

Candcg

Reaction score
New Trainer works great! Been waiting for this for a long time

Bakiberke

Reaction score
hi mr.antifun. I really like your works but I have a problem with that one. im using banished 1.0.6 version im opening the game first then opening the trainer but when I press the buttons but nothing happens expect the windows button sound. can you help ?

kerraaoc

Reaction score
I have the same problem with gog version 1.0.6, i press the buttons but nothing happens expect the windows button sound.
But as "solonlia" said, rename "Application-x64.exe" to "Application-steam-x64.exe", and it works.

(J'ai le même problème avec la version 1.0.6 de GOG, je presse les touches adéquates du trainer mais je n'entend que le son windows. Dans ce cas, renommer "Application-x64.exe" par "Application-steam-x64.exe", et cela fonctionne)