Trainer Search

stefan123

Reaction score
Hey mr anti fun . I like if you can make a trainer for banished steam application 64-bit version 1.0.0 build 140210 ? Please .

mjerard

Reaction score
hi sir. thanks for this wonderful work you have.. kudos to you :D :D

DuWavE

Donor
Reaction score
Speed reset to 1x all the time, using v1.02 trainer on the steam build

Oniaf

Reaction score
Banished V1.0.2 64bit Trainer +8 is work with BETA update 1.0.3
thank for your hard work sir
i will check if Full Update 1.0.3 is release

Last edited:

x3mm3x

Reaction score
are you gaining something when we are downloading trainers from you? i think it's better if you use adf.ly so that you might earn some extra cash for your hardwork.. you really deserves it.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
are you gaining something when we are downloading trainers from you? i think it's better if you use adf.ly so that you might earn some extra cash for your hardwork.. you really deserves it.
Adfly is annoying as f*** , We survive on the Ads we have on the forum and users donations :) .

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Adfly is annoying as f*** , We survive on the Ads we have on the forum and users donations :) .

plus it takes forever to load and lags the Crap out of people =.="

x3mm3x

Reaction score
ohh.. okei.. you mean the banner above right.. well that's awfly nice of this site not to put their links on adf.ly so that we dont need to wait for downloads.. thank you for your hard works.

x3mm3x

Reaction score
i have waiting 25 second but theres no one can't actives why?
uhh.. try this, activate the trainer first then immediately try to move the application box around the screen, if it hangs up means it's still activating but if you can move it smoothly seeing that the activated box not checked then it means it's not compatible with your game, try running it with admin rights too... that worked for me