Trainer Search

TaTaPmembers

Reaction score
Did translator, I am from Russia and I'm your fan. Can the question when will the trainer version Banished 1.0.3?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Trainer for V1.02 is still working just fine for v1.03 , Just make sure the trainer detects the game and that you are running 64bit build of the game .

goldgamer328

Reaction score
Press the hotkeys.
I have those dont check off the boxes and they dont seem to work. The trainer reconizes the game is on. It also renamed the files what they where supposed to be so i am not sure whats wrong.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I have those dont check off the boxes and they dont seem to work. The trainer reconizes the game is on. It also renamed the files what they where supposed to be so i am not sure whats wrong.
Perhaps you are running 32bit game and not 64bit.

goldgamer328

Reaction score
Perhaps you are running 32bit game and not 64bit.
That was it...and i could have sworn i was running it in 64. Now i feel dumb i coulda sworn i was. Sorry for wasting your time bro. I suppose while i have you here than i will thank you for all these trainers that you have. There alot of fun to screw around with once I have finished a game.

Elfykins

Reaction score
Fast Building doesn't seem to work, also if you use Inf trading post resources before you build one, you can't build it as it bugs out and for some reason and it ends up complete at 138% but they wont finish building it.

lukeido

Reaction score
Hey this trainer has a Trojan.Gen.SMH but the trainer works like a charm!

vza004

Reaction score
I would just like to say thank you for the awesome trainers!

lukeido

Reaction score
Yea but MrAntiFun. You have the best working trainers I've seen so far. Thanks man!