Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Same here.
If I may suggest: may be it would be better if trainer allowed this values to rise, but not to fall below some point (for example, for firewood: can't fall below 150, but can rise above that by player's actions - produce more firewood :) ).
Nevertheless, big thanks for the trainer, MrAntiFun!
I set it to low limit so the storage doesn't fill up which would cause the people to stop working .

Kyle9

Reaction score
Same here.
If I may suggest: may be it would be better if trainer allowed this values to rise, but not to fall below some point (for example, for firewood: can't fall below 150, but can rise above that by player's actions - produce more firewood :) ).
Nevertheless, big thanks for the trainer, MrAntiFun!

I set it to low limit so the storage doesn't fill up which would cause the people to stop working .

it would be best to lock the values at around 2000 and set the workload to 5000 hence ppl still work and the resouces dosent go below or above 2000 and ppl still work .. tested with cheat engine and works better for bigger towns/villages ... with the values been small like 150 .. you get alot of annoying messages saying firewood resouce running low all time and houses run out of firewood when you have a large town/village. so my opinon i think around 2000 maybe 5000 to all resouces like house and trade and storage etc. tested and this value works best for all as you can set the amount of resouces for people to collect i put mine to 8000. so people will always work to try fill it to 8000 but the value is locked to 2000 or 5000 (5000 been better). hope this info helps :)

Hash Bringer

Reaction score
Which trainer is for 1.0.4-Build 141103?

Every time I use the 1.0.2 trainer, it says the game is off.
Are You using pirated version?
If yes, is it GOG or 3DM release? Because it worked on ,as I can recall, 3DM version pretty nice and smooth. :)

TexisT

Master Donor
Reaction score
Are You using pirated version?
If yes, is it GOG or *** release? Because it worked on ,as I can recall, *** version pretty nice and smooth. :)

I got it from GOG so I guess it could be pirated for someone else.

Any ideas?

DarkArtek

Reaction score
I got it from GOG so I guess it could be pirated for someone else.

Any ideas?
Make sure that the exe file it's called Application-x64 ; otherwise, the trainer will not work. I got it from GoG too.

TexisT

Master Donor
Reaction score
Make sure that the exe file it's called Application-x64 ; otherwise, the trainer will not work. I got it from GoG too.

God Bless ya Laddy!

I just renamed Application.exe to Application-x64.exe and reset my shortcut and it worked!

Huzzah!

mriganka2000

Reaction score
You make the best trainers in the world!
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png

LocJope

Reaction score
I have a slight problem, I have 1.00 Build 140210, and neither of the trainers work for me, sorry to be a little baby about this, but I need a 64-Bit 1.00 Trainer, would I be able to get that by any chance? Thanks.

EDIT: I have a pirated version from The Pirate Bay.

Last edited:

pyxieface

Reaction score
If I got the game from Steam, do I still need to rename the gamefile? I've attempted that in the past and the game refuses to load.

demon03400

Reaction score
Hello! : D I love your Tranier ! But for the Trainer of Banished you add two small things ? One would be to add inhabitants el ' the other would be to add resources to 1.0.4

JByrd89

Reaction score
Ok i download Banished from GOG so i have version 1.0.4 and am using the 1.0.2 download... and I did what (DarkArtek) said up above to rename it and now it says the game is ON but it will still not work, i press it or press f1 and it just beeps at me... any help will be appreciated!!