Trainer Search

ag7909

Donor
Reaction score
I Know iv read it, But i do wait and still nothing. Its fine i'll just keep playing without it.

You have antivirus installed? If you have try to stop/disable the antivirus. And then press F1 button and wait it 25 seconds.

Or check if you have a 64-bit system, not a 32-bit one

RumblingCobra9

Reaction score
hey just wondering if its possible to get a trainer that supports 32bit for 1.0.4 because i have a laptop and it will only allow me to play games in 32bit which is kinda sad but its all i've got atm

Laochiller

Reaction score
You're doing great....but I was wondering if you have a most recent update for banished?
version 1.0.4 - build 141123

MockingMan

Reaction score
i dont know why but the trainer not running ,, i have click it maybe like 10 times ;-; help ...
is there something wrong ? or i miss something ? ;-;

Runar

Reaction score
hi mrantifun. love your trainers, but can you update this trainer to banished ?
Thank u bro.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
@MrAntiFun will check this out while he can please be patient and be supportive!

Fullbladder

Reaction score
Overall its still working for me, maybe a moment or two where I quirked my eyebrow but it seams to be doing what its meant to do.

Reaction score
And so we sit... patiently awaiting an update to make this trainer work again. We love you mrantifun!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
And so we sit... patiently awaiting an update to make this trainer work again. We love you mrantifun!
Trainer is still working perfectly fine , Did you start game first then the trainer ? , Also are you using the latest trainer ?.

Reaction score
Using latest trainer and version. I'll uninstall banished and try again as noticed a few texture issues too so probably my own gamefile

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Using latest trainer and version. I'll uninstall banished and try again as noticed a few texture issues too so probably my own gamefile
Make sure to noice, Trainer takes up to 25 sec to be activated, if still not working be patient till MrAntiFun test the trainer by himself to see if trainer stopped working

Reaction score
Sorted it. My own files were corrupted by the looks and it was leading to the trainer reading the values wrong by the looks of it. Thanks guys :)