Trainer Search

Monolith

Reaction score
For all of you 1.0.2 trainer is not working for...change the GAME executable file name to "Application-x64.exe" and it works perfectly...

drFaust

Reaction score
All those who ask for update to the latest 1.0.4 build: the trainer for 1.0.2 x64 does work with my Banished 1.0.4 Steam version under Win 7 x64. All the unlimited resources, unlimited health and good weather cheats work OK. "Fast building" cheat seems to be NOT working, though. However, keeping in mind that the trainer is designed for lower version number, it's a great result, I suppose. Another huge thanks to MrAntifun.

WilD_LynX

Reaction score
I can't save this(( I try to save triner for 1.0.2, but I can't. "Page can not be displayed" or "Unexpected end of archive"(((

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I can't save this(( I try to save triner for 1.0.2, but I can't. "Page can not be displayed" or "Unexpected end of archive"(((
Pause Avast before attempting to download it.

ncbbh88

Reaction score
Having an issue getting this renamed to "Application-x64.exe" currently listed as "application-steam-x64-exe" and if i rename i get "runtime error- missing executable" i am sure i am just doing something wrong, had this working on my desktop but it wont run on my laptop.

However the real issue that i am having is that the trainer hangs on activation and wont activate.

Natsu4S

Donor
Donor
Reaction score
I will be clear... I am always looking for trainers... And sometimes i will get bad trainer who will crash my game... But always if i will get trainer from MrAntifun it is working clear and good :) I am glad that i was able find you MrAntifun :)

jamtits

Donor
Reaction score
Just to say the trainer works fine. I use it for infinite house resources. I know your name is Mr Anti Fun, but you've made banished fun for me again.

I could use some mods that double resource drops but I prefer your trainer. Thanks :)

Neil5519

Reaction score
Hm...thx for the trainer.Everything works well after I use your trainer but there is a bug occur at blacksmith. When I active inf. shops resources , all my workshops' resources is locked at 50. However, blacksmith is the only workshop that need 2 kinds of resouce to get working , the worker just could not store up another resource to blacksmith.

For example, when I active inf. shops resources, the worker in blacksmith pick up iron and bring them to blacksmith then it shows 50 iron are stored in blacksmith.After that the worker just infinitely pick logs and bring them to blacksmith then put logs back to storage area.

Does anyone have the same problem with me ? Or anyone knows how to slove this bug? My game version is 1.02~

Last edited:

HeyYou!!!

Reaction score
Thanks BRO

P.S. Please keep the fourm going and keep making trainers

thanks

megaray500

Reaction score
So I started game first, and then ran the trainer as admin. I activated the trainer buuuuuuuut none of the cheats seem to be working. Version is 1.04. Help guys :/?

Skeirma

Donor
Reaction score
So I started game first, and then ran the trainer as admin. I activated the trainer buuuuuuuut none of the cheats seem to be working. Version is 1.04. Help guys :/?

Doesn't work with non steam versions, got a legit GoG version and it's not doing shit for 1.0.4... oh well tried using the trainer and it does squat. Any chance for an updated non steam version of the trainer?

zhang/di

Reaction score
it is very good.
英语不好,就用汉语给你们点个赞吧。:)