Trainer Search

justin1337

Reaction score
None of these even work. All say "insufficient resources" and crash immediately after opening. Assuming its because they are all outdated, game was patched awhile ago so Im suprised theres still no updated trainer. But then again this isnt the most popular game so Im sure its low on the priorities of the staff here.

Also as others have said it contains a virus/trojan in the compressed folder. Strange too because, as others have also mentioned, Ive never had any other issues with Mr Anti Fun trainers being flagged with malware. Antiviruses tend to be overzealous and paranoid, often flagging anything related to unofficial game files, cracks, trainers and cheat engines for example.

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
hi all..friends..Maf trainer ..i can assured..you all..there is no viruses..there are safe to used..it s just fake..false alarm from ur virus program..off it..when used it..then on back if u finish it game..tq..
support maf trainer..there r the best

Rylo Makin

Reaction score
+1 Ay peeps. The v1.0.0.1 trainer works fine on the newer version. Just ran through two hours of playing with all three cheats open. I got the GOG version that gives updates so mine is on v1.1.0.6 so just go and download the latest trainer.

Also quality trainer, can't thank you enough. While I would ask for a money cheat, it's easy enough to get through editing Float values on Cheat Engine :p

I would have also asked for a stats/perk cheat but there are mods out there (on Reddit I think?) I'll have to fish those out if anyone asks but I think this is as good as this trainer is going to get.

So I bid you a good day!

tl;dr Thanks for the trainer, still works on the latest version, use cheat engine for the simpler things folks and have a nice day.

Ubykh

Reaction score
Apparently not working, any update please pretty please ? :)

Mahmudul Hasan

Reaction score
+1 Ay peeps. The v1.0.0.1 trainer works fine on the newer version. Just ran through two hours of playing with all three cheats open. I got the GOG version that gives updates so mine is on v1.1.0.6 so just go and download the latest trainer.

Also quality trainer, can't thank you enough. While I would ask for a money cheat, it's easy enough to get through editing Float values on Cheat Engine :p

I would have also asked for a stats/perk cheat but there are mods out there (on Reddit I think?) I'll have to fish those out if anyone asks but I think this is as good as this trainer is going to get.

So I bid you a good day!

tl;dr Thanks for the trainer, still works on the latest version, use cheat engine for the simpler things folks and have a nice day.
i only use the unlimited ap cheat and the game crashes at the first turns end

Rylo Makin

Reaction score
i only use the unlimited ap cheat and the game crashes at the first turns end

Shame, this worked when I played it with the Lindwurm DLC.

PS. I might have written it accidentally on the "REPORT" button when I meant to reply. Sorry, who do I message to fix this?

Mahmudul Hasan

Reaction score
Shame, this worked when I played it with the Lindwurm DLC.

PS. I might have written it accidentally on the "REPORT" button when I meant to reply. Sorry, who do I message to fix this?
yeah, shame. my pc is acting up so battle brothers is kind of the only game i can play lag free right now :(

nmaxpayne345

Super Donor
Reaction score
Thank u but it does not work on the latest Steam version can u update and can u add a new option like talent point mrantifun

WooksterRu

Donor
Reaction score
Bump needs a update.

added cheats like infinite money would also be nice and not hard to achieve.

Thanks in advance.