Trainer Search

CaesarCzech

Reaction score
you can edit your saves by hexeditor, So hopefully mrantifun will focus on what cant be get by hexeditor. So unlimited hull Tonnage etc.

CaesarCzech

Reaction score
There's already a Donor request, and MAF said he'd have it done today, probably in a few hours, so just hold on a bit and it will be out.

It honestly depends on what he has out. You can edit some things via Hexeditor so i hope we get atleast Godmode an upgrade points. as you can get renown Income and Construction points via heexeditor.

SladeTeck

Donor
Reaction score
It honestly depends on what he has out. You can edit some things via Hexeditor so i hope we get atleast Godmode an upgrade points. as you can get renown Income and Construction points via heexeditor.

I've been helping test the trainer, a few minor issues, but getting them resolved with testing. Should be out soon. Plus he's using Cheat Engine, and the money value is being annoying/not working so far. Also you'll have to start the trainer first then game, and also replace the main .exe with the altered one. Aside from that once the money thing is worked out we'll have the trainer out in a few hours more or less.

SladeTeck

Donor
Reaction score
Trainer is already out. Though there are a few minor issues, God Mode currently affects enemy emplacements, stations, and does not affect allied ships. Which can cause you to lose campaign missions.

CaesarCzech

Reaction score
Trainer is already out. Though there are a few minor issues, God Mode currently affects enemy emplacements, stations, and does not affect allied ships. Which can cause you to lose campaign missions.

Jesus. ETA on fix ?