Trainer Search

kanggg

Reaction score
I doubt it. I'm sure the trainer will be updated.

silvershadow558

Reaction score
The patience is rising, even though there is an update. At this point I'm hoping he is okay.

DeGorro82

Reaction score
How can this cheat work with the "super-legit" version ? It doesn't have BattlefleetGothic2.exe . The launcher is direct to BattlefleetGothic2-Win64-Shipping.exe . Make that file as .bak then rename MAF's BattlefleetGothic2.exe to BattlefleetGothic2-Win64-Shipping.exe didn't work.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Need update
Meh I like my infinite health cheat. :) That's the one I'd like to have working.
Cheats also affect enemies too :(
Has support been dropped?
I doubt it. I'm sure the trainer will be updated.
just have to be eagerly patient...
The patience is rising, even though there is an update. At this point I'm hoping he is okay.
How can this cheat work with the "super-legit" version ? It doesn't have BattlefleetGothic2.exe . The launcher is direct to BattlefleetGothic2-Win64-Shipping.exe . Make that file as .bak then rename MAF's BattlefleetGothic2.exe to BattlefleetGothic2-Win64-Shipping.exe didn't work.

New trainer added and updated the game loader included with the trainer to prevent crashes to the main menu of the game , Replace the existing loader with the new one included with the latest trainer .

diegowdelay

Reaction score
i cant make it to run, the trainer only makes a sound but never activates

xKarlHeinzx

Reaction score
Hi, maybe this mod helps to have bigger fleets in the RTS-Battles : https://www.moddb.com/mods/skalgrim-mod/downloads/skalgrim-mod-v08

It alters many files, but it has an optional file for bigger fleets, only. For me its running perfect in the 08er version ( i have bigger fleets only)

Quote from the Read Me:

...Only want bigger fleets? (Fleet sizes up to 1500 pts and Battles up to 2000 pts) just install Renown_Design_Imperium. You will not get ability/weapon/stat/campaign changes etc...

Only for the Campaign...

Uckerfay

Reaction score
Can someone put up how this is supposed to be used? ive loaded it, and set it up with my hotkeys. i load the trainer first then the game. cant seem to get it to work.what am i missing?

DeGorro82

Reaction score
Can someone put up how this is supposed to be used? ive loaded it, and set it up with my hotkeys. i load the trainer first then the game. cant seem to get it to work.what am i missing?
Place BattlefleetGothic2.exe in the main folder (eg. ...\Battlefleet Gothic - Armada 2), it's mandatory. Start Trainer first, then execute the game with that MAF's BattlefleetGothic2.exe (which again, place on the game main folder, not sub folder) , instead the game original launcher/shortcut.

For some people who use "legit-codex" version, there's no BattlefleetGothic2.exe in the main folder, but nonetheless, still put MAF's BattlefleetGothic2.exe in the main folder and execute that file to launch the game instead the original launcher/shortcut. Remember, trainer first, than launcher.

hopit

Reaction score
Because the BFGA2 devs seem to be the biggest morons around (thanks to EAC and also constantly releasing the game in a state where it crashes on startup) I'm unable to start the game without having "-monitor=0 -WinX=0 -WinY=0" also as launch options. Yay for fatal error crashes... because the devs can't fix their game...

Is there a possibility of getting a trainer exe with those 3 additional launch commands integrated?

Uckerfay

Reaction score
Totally works, im an idiot. thanks to those who took the time to spell it out for me.