Trainer Search

RedBarron

Reaction score
Unfortunately inf. health doesn't seem to work correctly anymore. Also, any chance we could get unlimited leadership points? I would love to take ALL my ships in the battle....

gingerspille

Reaction score
Hello,
the trainer was working fine until today.
When I open the trainer and then start the game, the trainer says: "game on" but nothing happens when i try to activate it.

Lezblade

Reaction score
the trainer was working fine until today.
When I open the trainer and then start the game, the trainer says: "game on" but nothing happens when i try to activate it.

They recently released a 126mb patch, I think that broke the trainer? (It's not working for me either.)

Any chance of an updated version?

chris marlow

Reaction score
Delete the exe.bak file then rename the .exe which has been update, copy over the exe from the trainer and it should work.
Worked fine for me :)

Eonarr

Reaction score
what about achievements guys? when you change your *.exe of the game? are they disabled?

Lezblade

Reaction score
Nope, achievements are still available. I've been playing using the .exe for the past 40 hours and have unlocked several campaign related achievements (KIll a space Titan, evolve a cruiser to max level, etc.)

The only thing that seems to be disabled is online matchmaking for the skirmish portion of the game. (which makes sense really.)

mvpreis

Reaction score
just logged in to say that it worked for me. thanks for the trainer .

TyrX

Reaction score
Hi all, recently tried to download this trainer and I've been met with a warning for a Trojan virus. Just need confirmation that this is my anti-virus flagging for the trainer because it bypasses the EAC, rather than it having a Trojan itself. Many thanks.

Davecal

Reaction score
It'd be nice if we had infinite crew, right now ships are still extremely vulnerable to boarding actions and the like even with all cheats enabled.

EDHRR

Reaction score
Can you update the trainer with a option to protect ship troops? Thank you.