Trainer Search

DABisBAD

Reaction score
for some reason my inf.combustion and inf. fleet size dont work is there a fix for it?

SladeTeck

Donor
Reaction score
Yep both Infinite Combustion and Infinite Fleet size no longer working since the latest patch. Also apparently infinite Health is also not working, because in Campaign all my ships exploded from one hit from the enemy ships. :(

Lead Head

Reaction score
Thank you for your hard work MAF. Without you, some of us freeloaders wouldn't be able to find the happiness we do using YOUR trainers.

Reaction score
MrAntiFun your new trainer has been detected on my avast antivirus any chance you can figure the trainer out just in case

sbseed

Reaction score
create an exception in avast or just turn avast off... the avast software isn't worth it anyways in my opinion its less effective than most of the free software that do a much much better job, this sadly includes Microsoft essentials.

you need to turn some of the anti-virus/malware software off anyways...
it is much easier to avoid this in the future if you setup a folder to store your trainers and stuff in and create an exception in the software for that folder.

edit:
as far as the trainer being malware/virus, its not, the trainers here are safe...
this is a false positive because of how trainers work to inject code via memory.

oracular

Donor
Reaction score
Another patch, though bringing Space Marines with it. Looking forward to the updated trainer. Thanks for your continued hard work on this and other games.

Tested with the current one, and it won't "activate" so hopefully they've not done too much to make it harder for you MAF.

Last edited:

Steelhawkx

Reaction score
needs to be updated...sadly v1.4.8073c isn't compatible with space marine dlc

Reaction score
Battlefleet Gothic Armada V1.4.8073c Trainer +11 doesnt work with version 1.5.8468 please update

Kokuto

Reaction score
Hello MrAntiFun, will there be improvements to the trainer to include upgrade and crew points?