Trainer Search

crash.7ds

Reaction score
First time my BJ takes a salvo in the campaign...ever...pair of medium lasers barely scratches the paint: head-hit, pilot injury. Second mission, I lose Mastiff because every shot he took went straight for the CT and nowhere else. Third mission, it takes my entire lance over 5 turns to kill a lone Spider in the open because they kept missing 85 and 90 percent chance salvos, and by the time they do, three out of four of them have pilot injuries.

Look, I love BattleTech and HBS for making it, but with this Long War-level of RNG shenanigans, a trainer is sorely needed...PLEASE!

peteycho

Reaction score
I used cheat engine to figure out how to get some more money. So in the beginning after your bank balance shows up in the top right when you're in the leopard, spend some money and buy something (to get the number of c-bills other than the starting 980000, the list returned on that value is too long). Took a note of the new number, did a 4byte search. I changed the very last entry that popped up on the list that had a unique address (or the second to last, I forget. You should have something like ten or twelve addresses that pop up). Only use first scan, don't do next scan. I only changed the value to 99999999 on mine so don't know if it can go higher.

Last edited: