Trainer Search

JackieEstegado

Reaction score
he just posted it in the last 24 hours. maybe let him enjoy it a little? in the meantime you can boost your XP earned by editing some of the files in the data folder, you can boost your money using either cheat engine or editing the starting cbills mentioned in this post .

Can you tell me where the file/line for the XP cheat is?

kati170544

Reaction score
Well for the the Trainer even works with the new patch. I noticed 1 thing. WAIT! It takes a bit longer for the cheats to activate (10-15 secs longer). And for Heat-Cheat, you can only activate it now, when:
1. Its your Turn (2nd Turn)
2. it takes a bit of time to activate
3. Most Importantly: You must be in GAME to activate it. It won't work, if you tab out of the game to the trainer.

Kalafingo

Donor
Reaction score
if you guys need money just edit the amount of money you gain for missions to 100mil for each job that means you get around 10-50mil for the low skull danger jobs 1-3 skulls and that stacks up the higher you go.

Zero_nobody

Reaction score
Hi, I'm unsure why but the trainer isn't activating well on my end, it launches but using the 4th cheat freezes the trainer and causes it to crash, any news on changes? or layouts for the trainer?

CMU

Reaction score
Hi, I'm unsure why but the trainer isn't activating well on my end, it launches but using the 4th cheat freezes the trainer and causes it to crash, any news on changes? or layouts for the trainer?
There was a May 3rd patch to the game that could be causing your issue.

awrc

Reaction score
I can't get it to activate after the last update either. I'm using the steam version. I'm sure MAF will get around to fixing it and thanks for the trainer to begin with. :D

taco21

Reaction score
if you guys need money just edit the amount of money you gain for missions to 100mil for each job that means you get around 10-50mil for the low skull danger jobs 1-3 skulls and that stacks up the higher you go.
which file to edit?
\BATTLETECH\BattleTech_Data\StreamingAssets\data

kati170544

Reaction score
Am using Steam Version and is working after the Patch. i wrote last page some important quotes. The Trainer IS working. The Patch is the reason that it takes very long to activate and the cheats can only activated IN GAME (pressing f1, f2, f3). it can take up to 20 seconds for the cheat to activate!

sutam1

Reaction score
You need to start a mission. Use the first turn. In the second turn start the cheats F1, F2, F3. The F4 do not work anymore.

ghostfaceuk

Reaction score
works ok, slight delay in the message to say cheat activated (or sometimes just no notification). F4 option not working but thats no major issue

Bikfut50

Reaction score
Still works fine for me, even the F4 Option. Just have to be patient and follow the Instructions properly.

Azurielism

Reaction score
Trainer works :) Could do with an option to prevent your pilots from getting hurt though

Soli6263

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
BattleTech V1.00 Trainer +1
BattleTech V1.00 Trainer +4

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. No Heat
  3. Inf.Stability
  4. Free Shop Items

Notice:

• First start game world and select any Mech of yours then activate the cheat , Now de-select the Mech by pressing Esc on keyboard or select another Mech and switch back , Every Mech you select which belongs to you will have super health and armor , It won't effect enemy Mechs .
  • First end a Mech turn then activate Heat and Stability cheats
  • First go into the shop and buy anything , Then activate Free Shop Items cheat then buy any item again and it will add that item value to your budget instead of subtracting it .
I've tried to use this and it doesn't work. To my understanding once I start the game and my mechs take the field, I hit the F1 key after I select a mech. When I do that nothing happens and there is no key binds for options 2 or 3. So what am I doing wrong? Do I need to unzip files to somewhere? I'm able to open the V1 but not V4.

Last edited:

IchiOni

Donor
Reaction score
the +4 trainer give a lot trojan warnings

False positive. My suggestion, create a folder somewhere on your computer, create an exception on your antivirus and then only download and extract to that folder when using trainers from MAF