Trainer Search

weixianimba

Reaction score
No Heat and Inf Stability don't work for me. No idea why.

Stops working after using it once. probably values changed itself.

Why not edit heatsink in the battletech folder? Go google ******** battletech for guides

I edited lots of things. Heatsinks to morale while in battle so that i can use precision strikes infinitely, cbills,fast mechwarrior recovery, 0 days mech repair/installation/weapon change etc.

Shaobell1986

Reaction score
Just a few suggestions for options:

lock/max out/infinite morale
lock/max out/infinite reputation (various factions)
Max Accuracy
Inf- Ammo
Inf- Credits
No Heat- Player side only (if possible)

Infinite Money Cheat
You can edit the cost of a cheap item, say a Small laser, sell it, then edit the cost back down.
-Browse to the following folder:
*YourSteamInstallationFolder*\steamapps\common\ <--- It works for GoG version too
BATTLETECH\BattleTech_Data\StreamingAssets\data\weapon\
-Open the “Weapon_Laser_SmallLaser_0-STOCK.json” file with a text editor, find the:
“Cost” : 20000,
-Entry and change it to a high number, such as making it 10 million, which would get you 1 million C-Bills per sale back in the shop.

Remember to change it back later and always back up any files you edit just in case!

Read more: http://www.en.magicgameworld.com/battletech-cheats/#ixzz5EEbnL1P6

DuckVader

Reaction score
+4 works for me, just the shop cheat does not work, everything else working good for me, though pilots keep getting injured

d0ct0rd00m

Reaction score
Stops working after using it once. probably values changed itself.

Why not edit heatsink in the battletech folder? Go google ******** battletech for guides

I edited lots of things. Heatsinks to morale while in battle so that i can use precision strikes infinitely, cbills,fast mechwarrior recovery, 0 days mech repair/installation/weapon change etc.

i did that for me, i made basic heatsink -10 tonnage and -30 heat. doesnt matter if it benefits the enemy because the enemy never lets itself overheat anyways.

nexius

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hello MrAntifun! Thank you again for +4 Trainer!
I would really like if you could add feature such as infinite equipment/weapon as an option! (So no need to do so much work of buying stuff....)

executor031

Reaction score
Has anyone run into a problem where after using the infinite health cheat, turning it off doesn't restore structure values to their originals? I used this cheat to finish a hard mission quickly that I'd finished before, but which I'd had a crash and lost my save on right after completing it. Now, the mechs I used on that mission all seem to be stuck at around 80000 structure.
Just repair your Mech and structure will be reset to normal. Does not cost time nor money.

Hanrod

Donor
Reaction score
this game is easy to edit you dont need a trainer
That may be true. But some of us are lazy or just want one anymway.
Though while we're at it, did you find a way to widen the Salvage UI? it is annoying not being able to have more than 7 slots...

Ristow

Reaction score
hey anyone know if is possible edit the tonnage of the weapons? without a trainer, just like the ammo that you edit some files and done

justin1337

Reaction score
So my structure values are stuck at a crazy high level. Read previous posts saying all you have to do is repair all and it sets it back to normal. In the repair screen it shows they go back, but once I return to mechbay I can see theyve all gone back up. I restarted game, restarted PC, and tried repairing and tinkering in mechbay but nothing I do actually gets the structure values back to normal. Is this just a consequence of using the trainer? If so I gotta reload a save from before I used this.

edit: after an hour of trying different things, I eventually had to reload my save. The structure health gets permanently changed after using and disabling this trainer. Maybe its because they recently updated Battletech and the +4 trainer is outdated, but the mechs I used in the battle the trainer was activated in were hopelessly stuck invulnerable. That may be all good for some people, but for those who dont want to cheat through the entire game, USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK! My experience is not indicative of what will happen to everyone, but Id venture to say this result isnt terribly uncommon if it happened to me on the first time using this trainer. The mechs you use with the infinite armor F1 option enabled will permanently get super high structure health. Other comments mentioned this, and the suggestions on how to fix it didnt work at all.

Last edited:

agent pumpkin

Reaction score
My experience is not indicative of what will happen to everyone, but Id venture to say this result isnt terribly uncommon if it happened to me on the first time using this trainer. The mechs you use with the infinite armor F1 option enabled will permanently get super high structure health. Other comments mentioned this, and the suggestions on how to fix it didnt work at all.

Same for me. :(

Ristow

Reaction score
idk what i did but the heat cheat is not working anymore