Trainer Search

Arishem

Reaction score
I tried the Free Shop Items and it worked the first time I bought something. It did NOT after that. I followed the directions on the 1st page. I tried deactivating the cheat and then following the directions again and it didn't work at all. Now I'm broke.

KiwiHermit

Reaction score
As many others have mentioned, today's steam update has made the trainer unusable. Hoping you can get an update up and running in due time maf.

guyZar1212

Reaction score
only part of trainer that doesn't seem to work anymore as of last game update on steam in to cases i can vouch on is the free shop item/money cheat

Arishem

Reaction score
I'm playing v. 1.0.2. Think that might have something to do with the trainer not working?

kati170544

Reaction score
With each update it takes the trainer longer to activate that is the main reason it seems that its not working.

BluSnow

Donor
Reaction score
For some reason i can't get inf heat and stability to work it just makes a windows noise at me

SubjugatorIII

Reaction score
well the v 1.00 trainer still works for me. and the game says that i have v 1.0.3 . and you need to wait some seconds when activating it .

kbamsvkng

Reaction score
I am having extremely sporadic results with both of these trainers, half the time it does not seem to do anything as well as setting off a lot of bells and whistles from the spyware, antivirus and windows defender. Just to launch it and have app running requires several attempts. Something new is that the anti maleware is warning that app istrying to modify the shcore.dll file, might be nothing but does not inspire a lot of comfort?

Thanks

LoneWolf3574

Reaction score
So far, everything appears to work the same as with the v1.00 trainer. A recap for those that have just arrived. In order for the Inf. Armor, No Heat, and Inf. Stability to work, you must complete Round 1 and have started Round 2 before activating any of the cheats. Be careful not to active any one cheat too early, otherwise one or more of them won't work, you'll get the WinBlows chime, and have to exit the game to start all over again (activating the cheats I mean). For the Free Shop Items to work, you must first purchase something from the planetary store, then activate the cheat.

litojugon17

Reaction score
Thanks, playing with money is another thing.
I prove the 1.03 trainer.
Sometimes it stays there thinking but in general it works

nart70

Reaction score
Can someone help me with this and windows defender? The past two trainers I've gotten (Ni No Kuni 2 and this one). Windows defender doesnt say anything for the first day or two, then it's non stop "found a threat blah blah." I turn the defender off to use the trainer and the damn thing turns itself back on and starts the same crap over again.

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
sir maf helo n all..maf is battletech tough to *****..trainer some x work n some x not.wonder is there a protection against cracking it..

lugario

Reaction score
can't use the trainer anymore, Windows keeps giving me "Virus detected". Won't download or even run the trainer

LOLmother

Reaction score
Update 1.04 just got released.
Also if the antivirus quarantine the trainer, it's just a false positive, it's okay, antivirus doesn't like these kinds of files, you can turn off your antivirus if it gets too annoying.