Trainer Search

ShadowWulfe

Reaction score
I'm not quite sure what's going on, but last month the trainer worked and now it doesn't seem to be able to activate.

Edit: Woops, did not notice that there was an updated version.

1lif3l3ft

Reaction score
What's the no bird cooldown?
Spoilers, i guess?

At the end of the game, the player acquires the ability to summon the giant bird protector thing that's seen throughout the game. I assume the "no bird cooldown" cheat would allow the player to summon the bird endlessly.

mrpotato2925

Reaction score
i am using this trainer now. it's all working great except i cant seems to use the possesion vigor because it says that i dont have enough salts, but i do have enough salts, and i can use another vigor with no problem. can you help me?

dimadsma

Reaction score
Thank you VERY much! Now i can play this just enjoying the story. ^^

Pito

Reaction score
I found a slight glitch with this trainer that can cause a game-breaking bug, I don't think it's easily resolvable, simple solution is not to enable inf salt until you have finished blue ribbon

if you activate inf health and inf salt before going though blue ribbon you can't progress any further as you have to pick up all 5 boost bottles to continue

Same situation..... how to resolve? and, is possible add an alert in the first post?

Yoshifuma

Reaction score
Thank You Very Much. It´s so Awesome.

Greets from Germany

xoc

Master Donor
Reaction score
Thanks so much for your hard work on this! My donation is forthcoming...

Everything worked perfect for me with downloading/installing, except for Infinite Health. Is there a specific order to activating the cheats? Because the first thing I did in-game was F1 [turn on], F2 [infinite health], then F9 [super jump]... and then I jumped high in the air and died. Ha!

I haven't found this problem reported elsewhere - anyone have this issue? BTW I'm playing a purchased Steam copy on Windows 10.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Thanks so much for your hard work on this! My donation is forthcoming...

Everything worked perfect for me with downloading/installing, except for Infinite Health. Is there a specific order to activating the cheats? Because the first thing I did in-game was F1 [turn on], F2 [infinite health], then F9 [super jump]... and then I jumped high in the air and died. Ha!

I haven't found this problem reported elsewhere - anyone have this issue? BTW I'm playing a purchased Steam copy on Windows 10.
Health cheat won't work if you get too much damage at once like falling from very high place .

xoc

Master Donor
Reaction score
Health cheat won't work if you get too much damage at once like falling from very high place .
I was way too hasty with my post. I figured out the issue: The health cheat won't start working until you pick up the Skyhook, which I guess is the official start of gameplay. It makes sense; the game isn't expecting you to sustain any damage until then - let alone falling 3 stories straight into a brick sidewalk, haha.

hayesy

Reaction score
bcuz the game was edited by the trainer, once its full after you have maxed out your vigor you gotta make sure your salts are full before you close game or the next time you played before you go in the game at the start menu you should turn on your trainer. otherwise your game is screwed. recommendation to start the game all over =D

awwe! poop! lost possession here as well. can't get it back. so i have to start a completely new game? fishpaste!

Spyro Dragonite

Reaction score
Hey there. i dont know if this is just this mod or not. but when i download, then extract the mod, 7zip extracts it to 99% then just... stops. it dosnt freeze, it stops. i am using a win 7 computer and i am running 7zip in admin mode. i tried twice, and after about 15 mins, i simply ended the program, and i found an extracted folder with a program in it that wouldnt run. am i doing something wrong?

EDIT: Also, i dont know if this is important or not, but i am using the steam version of Bio:Inf, and in game it says it is v 1.0.16something-or-other. will this trainer still work for me? i only want one so i can stop dying in 1999 mode.

Last edited: