Trainer Search

rejmaster123456

Reaction score
When I close this game (trainer ON) and run game I can't use a Possession vigor. anyone can help me?

Last edited:

dnalekaw

Reaction score

Current Trainers
Bioshock Infinite V1.1.25.5165 Trainer +8// Removed because of crashing problems
BioShock Infinite V1.1.25.516 Steam Trainer +8

Options :
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. No Reload
  4. Inf.Silver
  5. Inf.Pick Locks
  6. Inf.Salt
  7. No Bird CoolDown
  8. Super Jump
It won't open :(

fatenabu1

Reaction score
Great Trainer... I love it.. Playing the game again for like 10th time. This time I am playing just for the storyline to re experience it. I was wondering though does anyone else have a problem with the trainer bugging out the infusions?

RonRay

Reaction score
I'll never understand why your user-name is "Mr. AntiFun", when it's clear it should be "Mr. Fun", for that is what you give us. (BTW... I'm 68 years old)

reiyichi

Reaction score
Like someone posted before, something about the trainer is bugging infusions I think it is, I haven't played it for the longest time mainly due to this issue, but something with the trainer causes your health, salt and shield to go to the max level after one or two infusions and be non-upgradeable anymore, but your health, shield, and salt stay at the level you just upgraded it to, or what it was supposed to be upgraded to, for example, if you upgrade health to level two with an infusion, with the trainer on, you get health upgraded to the second level, then you go back to upgrade it again, and can't due to all the infusion slots being maxed. Also not sure which code it is that causes this cause I turned off the health and salt codes off, so it isn't those, I am thinking infinite ammo is causing it as I have played it with just that code on trying to narrow it down, that or the lock pick code, or the silver code... one of those three I think anyway, I don't know programming so am unsure.

Kefl

Reaction score
Hello! First of all, thanks for the trainer(s) that you put on here Mr.Antifun! Now then, I saw this posted in this thread earlier, but it would be really cool if we could have the infinite ammo cheat on while still reloading our guns! The trainer does show an infinite ammo and no reload option, but even with no reload off and infinite ammo on I can't reload. I hope you can do something about this!

reiyichi

Reaction score
trainer broken, no updates in sight like a lot of trainers on this site, If mrantifun is not updating his trainers for some reason, find a similar or better one somewhere else.

natevradio

Reaction score
Don't know why, but as of late, this trainer is causing the game to crash, never had a problem before, definitely needs an update.

sucemateub

Reaction score
I played Burial At Sea with this trainer and didn't experience a single crash.

dbfk

Reaction score
Tested the trainer on the latest steam version of bioshock infinite with all DLCs added. Trainer detects game but does not activate, none of the options work.

Please help.

Last edited:

Samy0123

Reaction score
I get a Trojan warning when I try to launch it, says its a severe trojan and doesnt allow me to launch. I recommend checking no one tinkered with the source code of the file

Nick U

Reaction score
My Windows Defender detects this as a virus and doesn't allow me to download it. I know it's not a virus but still annoying all the same :(

DeadlyShadow

Reaction score
Nice trainer as always, only problem is, one of the cheats I had active (Health, Ammo, Silver, Salt) made the infusions in the blue ribbon unusable since whenever I use one, that stat gets maxed but I have to use all of them to progress further on. Could you have a look into that?

Reaction score
Decided to re-play the Bioshock series recently. This trainer works perfectly for the Steam version of the game with all DLCs (v1.7 or alternatively v1.1.24.4006). Thank you heaps, @MrAntiFun, dude.

If you have all the DLCs - Bonus Infusions fix
If you have all the DLCs and bonus content, you'll need to disable the trainer before going into the "Comstock Center Rooftops" part of the game, where you'll enter a restuarant called Blue Ribbon. Because there are several infusions that you need to collect in order to be allowed to continue past the door. However, collecting them with the trainer active makes their relevant stat maximum, so you can't collect all of them to progress through the game, as this guy found:
Nice trainer as always, only problem is, one of the cheats I had active (Health, Ammo, Silver, Salt) made the infusions in the blue ribbon unusable since whenever I use one, that stat gets maxed but I have to use all of them to progress further on. Could you have a look into that?

If you already entered the Comstock Center Rooftops area of the game, the fix for this is simple:
  1. Exit the game.
  2. Close the trainer.
  3. Launch the game. Do not launch the trainer.
  4. On the main menu, select "Load Chapter" and then choose "Comstock Center Rooftops". You'll get a warning about overwriting an autosave, choose yes (the autosave is right at the beginning of this area anyway, you won't have lost any progress).
  5. Collect all the infusions, including the one offered by the creepy woman at the door.
  6. Alt+Tab out of the game.
  7. Launch the trainer, activate cheats.
  8. Alt+Tab back into the game.
  9. (Optional) Come back here later to give this post a thumbs up.
  10. (Optional) Tell a family member that you love them.
Just a small inconvenience to pay for being dirty cheaters. ;)

pierrololo

Reaction score
this trainer is shit, i have activate infinite ammo and mana and now I am invincible and one hit kill
save is corrupted