Trainer Search

killergoonie

Reaction score
So I just noticed since I haven't downloaded any new trainers in awhile but when my Bitdefender updated from 2017 to 2018 it missed with some options and now all the trainers I download either get automatically deleted or instantly crash since, I'm assuming, that Bitdefender is closing them to "protect" me. Yes, i have set an exception to the folder I install them and even the trainers themselves but they still get deleted or just never work since right when I try to activate a cheat it just shuts down the trainer. If anyone can help me with this I will appreciate so much cause this shit right here is pissing me right off now. This even affects my old trainers I had downloaded.

killergoonie

Reaction score
Try to maybe add the file type in exclusions? I am assuming you've done this already - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...m/87ff758c-d77e-48c3-9df0-75b61830aab2?auth=1

I'm no sure how it works but how about disabling the real time protection while your using/ downloading the cheats. I use Avast and have to disable it for the cheats app to work.

I have Done the 1st link thing but so far the only thing i can do is do what you said before and turn off "Advanced Threat Defense". It's annoying but so far that is the only solution i have found.

peekaboo69

Super Donor
Reaction score
I have Done the 1st link thing but so far the only thing i can do is do what you said before and turn off "Advanced Threat Defense". It's annoying but so far that is the only solution i have found.

Unfortunately most anti-viruses pick up cheats/ cracks as threats its no biggie .. As long as you don't access too many questionable sites/ downloads while your A/V is turned off all should be good ..