Current Trainers:
BLEACH Brave Souls (Steam) 5-23-19 Trainer +5

Options:
  1. Unlimited Health
  2. Unlimited Ex Gauge
  3. Instant Cooldown
  4. One Hit Kill
  5. Super Movement Speed

Game update from today (23/10/20) break the "One Hit Kill" and the "Super Movement Speed" cheats :'(

Please update.

Thanks in advance.

Easyfrost

Reaction score
it seems not working well the feature unlimited health on co-op, but thanks for the mod

Konnisaku

Reaction score
Good day.

Bleach had an update to a new version today. Unlimited Health and One-Hit Kills no longer work. When trying to toggle them in WeMod it just makes some noise and stays in the off position. Instant Cooldown and Unlimited Ex Gauge still work and toggle fine.

Edit: Instant Cooldown no longer works either. It was working earlier in the update but now WeMod isn't toggling it either.

Thanks.

Last edited:

fxrdy

Reaction score
One-Hit Kill still doesnt work, is it not possible to bypass it anymore or?

Konnisaku

Reaction score
One-Hit Kill still doesnt work, is it not possible to bypass it anymore or?
This ^

So all the other ones you can turn on and off. The One-Hit Kills you can toggle once it sets for 2 seconds then toggles off then can't toggle back on. There is something about it in this trainer that is being blocked.

Edit: Got one hit kill to work momentarily, but I was having the same thing happen with Instant Cooldown when the patch first happened. Sometimes it would work, sometimes it wouldn't. I just had to keep logging till got it to work. So it is finicky some, but working ish.

Last edited:

fxrdy

Reaction score
This ^

So all the other ones you can turn on and off. The One-Hit Kills you can toggle once it sets for 2 seconds then toggles off then can't toggle back on. There is something about it in this trainer that is being blocked.

Edit: Got one hit kill to work momentarily, but I was having the same thing happen with Instant Cooldown when the patch first happened. Sometimes it would work, sometimes it wouldn't. I just had to keep logging till got it to work. So it is finicky some, but working ish.
oh, so it has nothing to do with the mod ability but with the WeMod trainer? Do u know if they will fix this or is it unknown

Edit: I tried several times again and it looks like its fixed idk if i just got lucky cuz sometimes it doesnt work aswell.

Last edited: