1. Set Super Players Stats
  2. Set Super Money

Attachments

• Blood Bowl 2 (Steam) Trainer Setup.exe
    74.1 KB · Views: 1,775
Last edited:

Draven616

Reaction score
Thank you MrAntifun, hope this one works :) and thank you also for the Final Fantasy V trainer :)

Fxooo43

Reaction score
My charter has been removed, when i'm activate "max stats" and money have set on "0" when i activate "max money".
Why cheat in this game so hard, only sql editor helps edit money, and when i'm change stats, any game just stop when my player pick up ball.

Draven616

Reaction score
Update on trainer, the max stats works kinda if your input was only 9 4 3 10 on the stats because any higher will break the game then thats fine, i cant figure the money out :/ i have tried multiple ways first when i tried nothing happened was still 1000000 then i went to buy the players on campaign and my cash was going down, so i pressed it again which shown loads of cash but when i went to buy players it said -195 :/ then back to loads when i exit screen, so i cant continue due to having not enough to buy any players :/

alpalia

Reaction score
this game is too random for me, i give up.. even with max stats, sometime i lose due to the total random system of the game about fight :/

WiseBlue1989

Reaction score
the max stat cap at
str 12
armor 12
agi 9
movement 9
when i tried the table at cheatengine forum

if only you could add the option for the roll check (make it always stay at 9 reroll)
or inifinity blitz

thank you for the trainer above though

Tiax

Reaction score
I have version 1.7.2.1 and trainer don't work for me. Where can i found 1.0 version?

ulaire

Reaction score
Wish someone would make one that will work in league against AI. it seems the only trainers around are all just for the campaign which was easy without cheats.

I know you said you don't like working heavily on multiplayer games, but is that because its not possible for this one, or you just don't want to do it?
Cause I see a lot of people saying you cant cheat in league even against bots, because it loads from the server side.
perhaps If your cheat could lower the gold cost per player instead of the gold a coach has.

either that or another cool thing would be to make it so xp required was lower

Avatrios

Reaction score
i am unable to download your trainer i wonder if you can't upload to megafile or something :)

alpalia

Reaction score
i am unable to download your trainer i wonder if you can't upload to megafile or something :)
if your AV block the download, then it block it whatever the source. put it on mega or mediafire or whatever didnt gonna make your AV more intelligent relative to false-positive XD

Avatrios

Reaction score
if your AV block the download, then it block it whatever the source. put it on mega or mediafire or whatever didnt gonna make your AV more intelligent relative to false-positive XD
its not my antivirus ..............it was turned off and windows firewall